Team-BHP - 10 Most Hated Supercars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   10 Most Hated Supercars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/271-10-most-hated-supercars-5.html)

Man Rtech, that article is even more confusing. They seem to be contradicting their own statements.

Once it's 0-60 in under 6.5 sec and top speed of 150mph, then it's looks (irrespective of performance), then it editor's privilege (irrespective of looks and performance).

When a website dedicated to supercars can't chalk down the things that make a supercar super, what else can you say.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by F 50
Well, well, well … on what basis F50 is called ugly? First of all if you know about F50 then it was never made keeping style in mind. It’s a pure performance car. On Team-Bhp we had a poll that what would you choose Looks or Performance then man this car should be one of the best if not the best and not worst or ugly.

F50 RULES !!!

F50 mate, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I'm a fan of the F50 too, and even I get a little tensed up when poeple comment about the F50 like that.
What's wrong with it's looks?? In my opinion, Enzo looks MUCH UGLIER ( comparitively speaking, of course)

It is so extreme a car, no one has dared to mount the rear suspension on to the gearbox, or the engine structure directly on to the chassis bulkhead. This car screams swear words at practicality and comfort.
It might not be the fastest supercar, or hold any such accolades, but it offers a supremely different motoring experience that only the Porsche CGT seems to have got close to replicating today.
I literally WORSHIP that car, its a part of my soul.

Quote:

First of all if you know about F50 then it was never made keeping style in mind. It’s a pure performance car.

a pure performance car which gets beaten by the older f40, right? and the f40 looks good too.

Quote:

Hell yeah I can say that I love F50 because its more rare than F40. Around 1300+ F40’s were produced and only 349 F50’s and im sure that everyone will agree and love to own the rare one.

i dont want to be in a rare car which is one of the ugliest in town... an f40 would do anyday....which is also not common!!

Quote:

F50 RULES !!!

i wont dissapoint u dude and am not complaining... as i mentioned before...its all upto individual tastes.....

cheers..

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero
I dont "not like" any supercar as such, I think all of them are great acheivements.

You got it, Islero. Thats the most intelligent statement in this thread yet.

GTO

I double what GTO said..

Each car is good in its own ways and must be worshipped too(separately)!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana
a pure performance car which gets beaten by the older f40, right? and the f40 looks good too.

In what sense?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana
i dont want to be in a rare car which is one of the ugliest in town... an f40 would do anyday....which is also not common!!

Obvs. all Ferraris are rare. But tell me how you find F50 as an ugly car?

Quote:

In what sense?

Obvs. all Ferraris are rare. But tell me how you find F50 as an ugly car?

Oye f50, chhad yaar. To each his own nah.

Hell I can't even come up with one 'Supercar' that I hate, 10 is probably impossible.

I agree with f50...

the Ferrari F50 is no way an ugly car...but like ported said...to each his own.
I dont hate any supercar as such. each is good in their own right.

Drifter

I used to sort of dislike the F50 as well when it first came out. It was mainly due to the press at that time who were lamblasting the F50.

Well, all that changed the day I came face to face with a blood red F50. In the flesh. It is one thing to see these cars in magazines, and another to actually hear and touch one. If any one of the so called F50 haters here can walk away after an experience like that and still not like the F50, there is something seriously wrong with them!

BTW, there was an F40 parked, no make that broken down, right next to the F50. Although looks are subjective, I would rate the F50 as a better looking car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech
I used to sort of dislike the F50 as well when it first came out. It was mainly due to the press at that time who were lamblasting the F50.

Well, all that changed the day I came face to face with a blood red F50. In the flesh. It is one thing to see these cars in magazines, and another to actually hear and touch one. If any one of the so called F50 haters here can walk away after an experience like that and still not like the F50, there is something seriously wrong with them!

BTW, there was an F40 parked, no make that broken down, right next to the F50. Although looks are subjective, I would rate the F50 as a better looking car.

Finally some to echo my view about F50 and change in view after looking it in person.
It also goes for the Enzo haters if you see that car in person nothing will stop you to change your mind.

P.S Rtech this is the same day when you saw Mclaren F1 as well, rite.

Quote:

P.S Rtech this is the same day when you saw Mclaren F1 as well, rite.
Well, after posting I got back to looking at the photographs. I saw the Mclaren F1 along with the F40, 355 spyder, 355 challenge, 456 and the 911. The F50 was on another day. Made a mistake in my earlier post when I said it was the F50 and F40 together. The rest of it still stands though!

the term itself says says SUPER - CAR so how can we hate anything super ?
atleast i can't think of any

manson .

hey shan didnt know much abt the atom but since u askd looked up the web and watt they say on the website is its a race bred design and looks mre like a track vehicle to me mre than sumting to drive around in the city .

and it does't even have good looks which are an inherent part of all supercars .

manson .

Quote:

watt they say on the website is its a race bred design and looks mre like a track vehicle to me mre than sumting to drive around in the city .
Ofcourse it's a race bred design but, it's not a track car. It's a perfectly normal road car which you can resgister, use on a daily basis and take it to the track when ever possible.

Quote:

and it does't even have good looks which are an inherent part of all supercars
Really? Then how come there are people who think the F50 (which is a supercar) is ugly?

I ain't saying the Atom is beautiful but, it's not unacceptable either. People are buying it. Some days ago there was news that an Atom was bought by a guy in Blore, now which part of Blore has a race track?

If i had 29 K pounds to spend on a car like that, i'd buy it. Race track or no race track, i need one off those.

Shan2nu

I thought the discussion is about Supercars, where did the buggie(Ariel Atom) get in from????? :confused: :confused: :confused: