Team-BHP - The Viper Just Got Cheaper!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   The Viper Just Got Cheaper!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/27241-viper-just-got-cheaper.html)

Check this out!!!

600 horsepower for $83,145: '08 Dodge Viper gets priced - Autoblog

"Dragtimes.com has reportedly obtained the pricing info for the revamped, more powerful 2008 Dodge Viper. The news is good, as The New Chrysler's flagship tire-melter will start at just $83,145 for the Viper SRT10 Roadster."

Man, I wish I had that kind of money!!!!!

ONLY IF..... they made a right hand drive version, id sell my house and buy one right now.... hell id just order a Henessy edition (with the engine works but without a bodykit of course, coz ill make mine better looking hawhawhaw!)

:Cheering: Saw a brand new SRT10 last evening,and I really liked the Rally red color & the wheels..
Now I'd get to see more of these on the road. It would be the ideal sports car to have, especially at that price. Forget the others in the category, the Viper's gonna stand out in all areas..!

Its pointless because as long as the Corvette (especially the Z06) is there, Viper is for only bragging rights nothing else.

Awesome news. I'll book it tomorrow

Is it because its going to be made in China?

Yeah, didn't you read Steeroid's post somewhere, it's going to be called the v1p3r?

And guess who's getting one FREE?!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche (Post 523499)
ONLY IF..... they made a right hand drive version, id sell my house and buy one right now.... hell id just order a Henessy edition (with the engine works but without a bodykit of course, coz ill make mine better looking hawhawhaw!)

hennesey makes rhd conversion.

finally it seems they are trying to take a bite of the vette category.or is the new blue devil thats making them to reduce.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 524022)
Yeah, didn't you read Steeroid's post somewhere, it's going to be called the v1p3r?

And guess who's getting one FREE?!:D

How much did you drink last night??

Godfather

awan, the RHD conversion costs half the price of the car itself!! and it isnt the real thing anyway :D

could'nt afford it then and cant afford it now. if they bring the price down by 80,000$ then i would book one right now. how i wish

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananthkamath (Post 524021)
Is it because its going to be made in China?

Ananth he said 83K USD and not 38K USD.

By the way bumping hte car price made it so cheap that now even I can afford it wow how inexpensive!:Frustrati

blaze, i dont think a Viper is all that fun to drive man. I'd rather drive a slow car at its limits than putter around town in a 500 hp supercar. Even on track. A small lightweight car is much more fun.

But I digress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananthkamath (Post 525248)
blaze, i dont think a Viper is all that fun to drive man. I'd rather drive a slow car at its limits than putter around town in a 500 hp supercar. Even on track. A small lightweight car is much more fun.

But I digress.

i disagree with you ananth have sat i a friends viper srt10 and its great to drive. powered our way through the street at 2am and it was a treat. touched 180kms in a matter of seconds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ananthkamath (Post 525248)

But I digress.

dude that was a joke ...about when they say its cheaper :) ! from 88K to 83K isnt much cheaper. Someone ready to shell out 83k shudnt have a problem with 88K either i guess!