Team-BHP - 07 wrc impreza concept
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   07 wrc impreza concept (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/27374-07-wrc-impreza-concept.html)

i love the way it looks

Quote:

The WRC Concept, based on the new Impreza, conjures up images of future styling trends for a world rally car. Apart from the two images, this is the only information that came from Subaru's press office. More will be available next month.
Subaru Impreza WRC Concept - RSportsCars.com

I guess the earlier design of the WRX looked much better as compared to the new styling. This rally version looks a lot like the Peugeot 206 (??).
I guess what matters is the stuff under the hood.. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 527407)
This rally version looks a lot like the Peugeot 206 (??).

Looks a wee bit like the Euro Civic to me... but this is only my opinion. But hey, she's a looker. nice curves and just hope the engine is equally peppy.

It looks ekdum jhaaakass.... somehow the subaru blue and the golden rims look as if made for this car. totally love it

Yea the rear does look a lot like the 206. Also, I loved the sedan styled Impreza!! That car was one of the reasons which got my interest towards WRC and made me a fan of Subaru :)

like nitin and naditya said it looks like a bit of both the peugeot and the civic hatch to me. but the design and the trademark colour blue with golden rims are a beauty.

The gold rims suit very few cars.. This one takes the cake..

I'd loooveee to be in one of these...
all the vrooom vrooom !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 527460)
The gold rims suit very few cars.. This one takes the cake..

I'd loooveee to be in one of these...
all the vrooom vrooom !

except for the subaru i dont think they suit any other car. unless its a complete showcar but that is a very rare sight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 527481)
except for the subaru i dont think they suit any other car. unless its a complete showcar but that is a very rare sight.

The only other car which I thought looked good (again, to an extent) with the gold rims, were the Honda prelude. seen quite a few of those here in Houston, and in Toledo OH. And thats if the Prelude's in black color only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 527508)
The only other car which I thought looked good (again, to an extent) with the gold rims, were the Honda prelude. seen quite a few of those here in Houston, and in Toledo OH. And thats if the Prelude's in black color only.

i've seen a few too but they dont appeal at all. look kind off mismatched on on them

I agree. There are some Preludes without any side skirts/body kits, and the gold rims look wierd on them.

Back to the Impreza, I find that its not as popular as the earlier design. Might be more popular in Europe,I guess.

I didnt like the concept much. Earlier cars are far better looking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 527449)
but the design and the trademark colour blue with golden rims are a beauty.

I agree with speedy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saurabh711 (Post 527445)
Yea the rear does look a lot like the 206. Also, I loved the sedan styled Impreza!! That car was one of the reasons which got my interest towards WRC and made me a fan of Subaru :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin
This rally version looks a lot like the Peugeot 206 (??).

Wakey wakey Guys!! ITS a hatchback and its blue, and thats it so thats the same 'body style' but not the same looks as the 206 come-ON!??. Even while i'm typing this i'm looking at that image and trying to figure out how it would look like a 206.

Well I guess its a matter of how you look at it.
I like this over the EVO thanks to that beautiful boxer engine it has :)
I just wish the WRX was as good as the last one. Did you guys read the reviews of the new WRX. Mellow and toned-down are the words used there it seems. I love this car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 527550)
I didnt like the concept much. Earlier cars are far better looking.

I agree with speedy.

vishaal ur model is a rockstar. i love the shape. this one has a different feel to it perhaps if they would have it in three door version instead of four door it would look much better. besides guys it for the wrc and not the streets. lets see how the street version looks.
by the way vishaal no call from the guy as yet, he was to confirm today for the car. so dont think he has it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 527588)
by the way vishaal no call from the guy as yet, he was to confirm today for the car. so dont think he has it.

Thats why i told you be careful. leave him.

Btw Which car do you want to buy ? There is Market place also on forum.;)