Team-BHP - 2008 Aston Martin DBS (Pics!!)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   2008 Aston Martin DBS (Pics!!) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/27717-2008-aston-martin-dbs-pics-2.html)

With Ford in trouble & in a hurry to off-load Aston Martin, Land Rover, & Volvo, and with Indian companies like Tata in the fray to acquire these brands, who knows - we could end up seeing more of them here in India ! I wonder how it would work out though... Imagine the Indicas & Safaris sharing parts with the Aston Martins & Land Rovers :)

Talking of super cars, I know Astons are said to be hand-built & all that, but seriously, cars costing hundreds of lakhs of rupees - are they really worth it ? I'm not against super cars, or anything, but the Veyron is like a million dollars (~410 lakhs), & it is said that VW actually spent 4 to 5 times that, per car, for development, tooling, & production ! It just seems like too much money...

Quote:

Originally Posted by im_srini (Post 539481)
With Ford in trouble & in a hurry to off-load Aston Martin, Land Rover, & Volvo, and with Indian companies like Tata in the fray to acquire these brands,

Aston's already sold my friend. To a middle-eastern investment group and founder of Prodrive (guys that make the WRC Impreza)

No words to describe the beauty!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwayblaze (Post 539785)
Aston's already sold my friend. To a middle-eastern investment group and founder of Prodrive (guys that make the WRC Impreza)

thats piece of news. i thought aston martin was to be sold later as it was breaking even and showing signs of recovering.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 539864)
thats piece of news. i thought aston martin was to be sold later as it was breaking even and showing signs of recovering.

its really stale news infact! march 2007 is when it was sold. It's done: Aston Martin sold for $925 million - Autoblog

AWE MAN!!!...the car looks awesome. Are these real photos or 3d renders?

very cool and it is boom

Ooooo sooperhot! Been waiting to see the DBS in final form for quite some time now and it has surely not dissappointed aston fans.

Beautiful. Very Simple, elegant yet sporty and macho. This is one car which i would love to drive to work and to the race track. Love the lines and curves and very sporty interiors.

And the photography... thats another work of art.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapheal9 (Post 539936)
AWE MAN!!!...the car looks awesome. Are these real photos or 3d renders?

Real fotos from aston's foto release is what the folks at autoblog say so i'd say they're real. Btw guys there's a link for the DBS on aston martins official website (fyi)

The Car exudes elegance and class to say the least.
And the detailing on the gauges.
I know which is my next car..... in my dreams

Rgrds

Lnhrt

Uhm... i wonder if i'll get flamed considering the way everyone's drooling over the car...

Im sorry, but i can't imagine that a DB9 woudn't be just as good looking. The price premium this commands over the DB9 is just stupid.
Regardless, it's without a doubt an extremely beautiful car, but as i said, i can't imagine that the DB9 would look any less pretty.
@OP
Thanks for sharing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amien (Post 1112666)
Uhm... i wonder if i'll get flamed considering the way everyone's drooling over the car...

Im sorry, but i can't imagine that a DB9 woudn't be just as good looking. The price premium this commands over the DB9 is just stupid.
Regardless, it's without a doubt an extremely beautiful car, but as i said, i can't imagine that the DB9 would look any less pretty.
@OP
Thanks for sharing!

Exactly my thoughts.I would rather by a DB9 and still be happy because I bought a car which looks equally good and I would have saved 100000$.