Team-BHP - Site For Japanese Car Auctions / Purchases
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Site For Japanese Car Auctions / Purchases (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/300-site-japanese-car-auctions-purchases.html)

Auction Site
This site has all the Japanese cars for auction live in Japan. Just put it up so everybody gets an idea of what are the prevailing rates in Japan for these cars. Pretty informative site.It also has pics and details of the particular cars. The list is pretty small in the beginning of the week and grows as the week goes on.

Hey S600

Thanks very much for this resourceful link. I am just going through the site, and boy is it comprehensive. Will take a while to understand it in detail and get familiar.

Butttttttttttt could not find an EVO or a Supra

GTO

You are welcome. As I said the list grows as the week progresses. Towards mid-week u will find a lot more cars on the site. Have seen lots of Supras,Celicas,Evos 7 & 8 as well as Skylines 34.

Hey...

This definitely is an interesting site...especially for me since I have lived in japan for a few years!! There is a Supra listed on the site....you should find the details on the following url:
toyota supra

kimibabe

Hey,

I had checked the site for a EVO and skyline some time ago but no luck, but as S600 said more cars show up everyday!

Kimi, nice supra u have found there. Its too bad my debit card doesnt have any money left on it! ;-P

cya
Rehaan

If i come to india for school next year....i will defitnetly try to get either a Civic Type R, Integra Type R...or maybe a Toyota Altezza.

Can some one lend me his credit card for the Supra plss?

Cheers

CaliAtenza,

What are u planning to come to india for school for?

-R

:pOkay, now that I've gotten y'alls attention, I want to point out this site I came across when looking up the price of a Nissan Skyline GTR:

Used Cars from Japan Cars

Not sure if someone has already posted this on here, but this is a company that exports used cars from Japan. The surprising thing is, a lot of the cars they have in stock have fairly new engines (30-40km) and are still priced below 5000 USD!

Now, of course I would be cautious with any used car, but then thought of a scenario where one could import one of these beauties to India (shipping and customs would not be too high, considering that base prices are low themselves) and totally patch it up when it gets here, if that's at all necessary.

My questions:
-What do you guys think?
-Are there better alternatives for getting Japanese sport-compacts to India?
-Is my customs duty theory (above) correct? Or would one be charged as per the factory price of the imported car?

Peace!

another good site for this kinda thing (Japanese used-car imports) is

Japan used cars,Japan cars, Japan used car exporter

hey guys i saw a site called "japan-partner.com" where they sell used cars in japan for a cheap price:Shocked:. the prices that they have put are really low. is it ok to buy a car from there. i saw a mazda rx7 for just 1.8L + shipping to Bombay (comes around to 50K) + taxes extra (even if it is going to be 100% its not going to be much). i want to know if it is a genuine site to buy cars from and if it is advisable to buy cars from there..

:Shockked: Without seeing the car and taking a test drive if one buys a car then it is just foolhardy.:eek:

Hello, how aout A.S.S and spares availability for the models of these cars? My advice is don't even think of these things unless you get the proper A.S.S and spares availability information. This will also includes Dieselfan's suggestion.

i was more like looking for a 1994 toyota supra 3.0 sz for which i can get spares from my friend's workshop. but the new thing is that am having a doubt if i can bring a car that is 14 years old. as of now i think that the law allows second hand cars which are at the most 3 years old. and more over the car is modified so if anyone has any idea if pur indian law allows import of cars which are more than 10 years old please enlighten me. thanks in advance.

These sites are AMATEUR to say the least.

If you're really interested in searching for a Japanese car: use Trade Car View's search engine to find it. By far the best Japanese car listings.