Team-BHP - Hyundai Arnejs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Hyundai Arnejs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/30512-hyundai-arnejs-2.html)

Why would you need a glass roof for visibility? Its more for the aesthetic appeal. Like the Pontiac G6 (?).

'That puts it in the Tiburon league, right?' - In terms of power,yes. The engines are more or less the same.

It is very close to the santro, only just a little more in. :)

The design is brilliant! It is a little too transparent IMO.

Looks great anyway! :)

Striking design, a true hot hatch. Gotta love Hyundais recent designs (except the Verna).

Good design overall, would have like the head lamps a little bigger. Rear looks close to ordinary, the roof is stunning. For a such an elaborate design 170 BHP sounds a little less, would have expected 220+ kinds.

great design and alloys look stunning

Fiat copied from Hyundai this time Bravo looks strikingly similar

Quote:

Originally Posted by FERRO (Post 608768)
Fiat copied from Hyundai this time Bravo looks strikingly similar

I think its hard to believe Fiat has copied from Hyundai. Bravo model started production started in Jan 2007 and Arnejs in the end of 2007.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sreenivass (Post 608774)
I think its hard to believe Fiat has copied from Hyundai. Bravo model started production started in Jan 2007 and Arnejs in the end of 2007.

Actually the Fiat Bravo was first introduced to the press in January 2007 and first published in the Geneva Motor Show in March 2007 as per wikipedia.

Whereas the Arnejs pics have been seen on the net from late 2006 itself. Here is a September 2006 news report on it
Hyundai Arnejs concept - Auto Shows - Car and Driver September 2006

The Hyundai Arnejs was seen at the September 2006 Paris Auto Show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnt. (Post 608835)
Actually the Fiat Bravo was first introduced to the press in January 2007 and first published in the Geneva Motor Show in March 2007 as per wikipedia.

Whereas the Arnejs pics have been seen on the net from late 2006 itself. Here is a September 2006 news report on it
Hyundai Arnejs concept - Auto Shows - Car and Driver September 2006

The Hyundai Arnejs was seen at the September 2006 Paris Auto Show.

I too see references to Bravo in late 2006 Fiat: Get Fiat Bravo in India! :: Insanity Rediscovered. I hope we do not get in to an argument here, since we do not have very reliable sources of information.

Finally Hyundai has come up with a nice design of their ownlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sreenivass (Post 608857)
I too see references to Bravo in late 2006 Fiat: Get Fiat Bravo in India! :: Insanity Rediscovered. I hope we do not get in to an argument here, since we do not have very reliable sources of information.

Yes what you say is true.

But what i pointed out was that the Fiat Bravo debuted only in March 2007 at the Geneva Motor show. Whereas the Hyundai Arnejs debuted in September 2006 at the Paris Auto show.

Either ways,I feel Hyundai has come a long way in working on its designs. Pretty impressive stuff!

Wow that looks great. I wouldn't mind have a nice tight hatch like this. I also hope all these designs cues go all the way into production. Most of the good stuff dies out once it reaches the production line for ease of manufacturing and other reasons.