Team-BHP - world's largest nissan collection
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   world's largest nissan collection (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/31140-worlds-largest-nissan-collection.html)

you have to see this:
TwinTurbo.NET - Our servers have more track time than yours

:Shockked: Wow!! What a collection!
I love the body kit on the 350Z & the Skylines!
err..let me get back to oogling
droooooooooooooooooooooolll
:Cheering:

pawan we missed you all these days, err I mean the muscle cars.
Amazing find bro' and total drool stuff.

Ooomph! Lovely collection there.

wow what a collection man. its a dream house and a car freak's heaven. i loved the skyline and the 350z kitted cars. the r390 GT1 looks awsome i wish someone got that here. it would be dynamite. the four door version of the skyline gtr also looks good retains the sporty look. the nizmo 350z also looks wild. man have to visit this place the next time i am in japan.

i have seen this collection on Welcome! before...but never in such detail.

It features some R34s and R32s (Calsonic sponsered..) that were the sole reason for skylines to be banned from certain race classes in OZ (all to be quite honest) as they were quite menacing....

My favorite of the lot is the C10 skylines..the only ones to have the original horizontal GTR logos..as opposed to the modern day vertical ones as on my avatar..

Plus it features my favorite brand in the whole wide world...NISMO!!!

i would love to make tis location a part of my honeymoon!!!!!

wicked find mate..:)

Brilliant find.
I wasn't too fond of Japanese cars till I owned the first M800 (SS80) in 1983 which brought a new level of performance and reliability to India. I always loved the RX7s, SXs, Skylines and NSXs. It's the first time I'm seeing a 60s(?) Japanese musclecar. Even the new 350Z, which I hate, is looking good here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32_GTR (Post 622090)
It features some R34s and R32s (Calsonic sponsered..) that were the sole reason for skylines to be banned from certain race classes in OZ (all to be quite honest) as they were quite menacing....

I had a feeling they'd easily take out Holden, Ford and BMW in the touring car champinship in the 90s.

WOW!!

Im sure some of those older Nissans are really rare.

Somehow you just dont see too many Japanese classics around, maybe its different in Japan though.

What is that nozzle next to the left head lamp cluster?

is that white-with-yellow-graphics Silvia racer a Pikes Peak contender? I remember seeing pics of something similar to it in an article about the legendary hill climb.

And are those yellow twins (two pics below the black-n-red R390 racer) can-am contenders? Any more details about these cars anyone?

Anyone who ever says Nissans are boring econo-boxes should be led straight to this paradise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero (Post 622200)
is that white-with-yellow-graphics Silvia racer a Pikes Peak contender? I remember seeing pics of something similar to it in an article about the legendary hill climb.

Yeah, seems like it along with a few other's sporting similar body addenda.

Nice pics, though, massive place & an absolute heaven for Nissan fans! Now if only someone would gift me a Godzilla!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawan (Post 621892)

This is a Fantastic collection. Never seen it before even though I own a Skyline. If I am in that neck of the woods i shall certainly visit there.
thanks for the post.