Team-BHP - NYC International AutoShow
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   NYC International AutoShow (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/316-nyc-international-autoshow.html)

Hey guys,

I will most likely be going to the NY auto show tomorrow with my digital camera.

Anyone have anything specific they would like to see? I can take pics of it.

Hey VTEC11,

I will be going to the show tomorow as well! ...i had asked people for "special requests"...and i believe the answer was everything!!
MC12, SLR, SL65, CL65, carreraGT, saleen s7, etc etc etc etc 612? 575GT? etc etc !! really excited!

cya
Rehaan

Get pictures of everything and if possible high res images

Dont worry about that dippy ;-]
I just hope the lighting is better than the last auto show i went to in NYC !.... only sad thing is that the carreraGT and SLR are both black!!.. but lets see how the pics turn out! ;-]

cya
R

Rehaan

If envy could kill, you would be long gone by now. have a blast at the show, and yes....some high - res pictures please

GTO

anything abt the carerra gt and the lexus hybrid?

The 2005 Subaru Forester LL Bean edtn was cool, upscale inside and a 4-speed automatic transmission. Other good production models launched were the Infinity Q45; the Grand Cherokee got a slight makeover, but retains the classic look. Ford goes European totally with the Fivehundred.

I thought the Saab SUV 9-7x was barely Ok.

The Lexus RX400H hybrid was launched in Detriot.

One other treat was the 500hp Mustang GT-R. Unfortunately, it's still a concept. I was there last weekend.

--V

true...but strggling for any good pics....got any links man.....
any celeb lauches...

Powerslave, The GT-R parts start shipping out on may 17th as announced by the guy at the stand today.

GTO - got a few jeep pics to keep u happy

JUST got back from NYC....will post pics soon......the lighting was pretty crap...lets hope they turn out well, will post the best of the 484images i have taken!! ;-]

cya
R

Hahah......just looked thru the pics and there are some good ones! Also realised how i took specific pics for certain TBHP members,

got jeeps and jeep accessories for GTO (since no enzo)
astons for C4S.....his wife actually...haha
got lots of pics of the Saleen S7 for umm..s600? ajmat? was some1s fav car..cant find the thread
nice closeups of the jag emblem for aditya
santro for dippy
that volvo womens concept for kimibabe
murci 4 stratos..judging from his email adress
interesting muffler design for domnic
etc etc etc

willtry n put em up ASAP...they are too big now!..will have to resize em all!!!!! bear with me
cya
R

Darn... i am too tired to do this now... heres just a little teaser of low res images..... webshots doesnt let me upload more than 1 img at a time so i will go mad. any ideas for an alternate website? MSN groups is awesome coz they have that little program that auto resized the pics 4 u as well...thats what i used for a couple of pics and then ran out of my 3mb

here> http://groups.msn.com/FormulaIndia/2004nycautoshow.msnw

what should i do?
cya
R

Here are more pics :
NYC Auto Show

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Powerslave, The GT-R parts start shipping out on may 17th as announced by the guy at the stand today.

Did they announce that, Rehaan ? Good to hear. I still wonder when it'll hit the racing road...Hope you had a good time.

My pics are too huge too (~3MB/pic). Can't post it without letting the websites re-size and kill the resolution. I reckon I'll have to process it in the dark room to reduce size and then do the 'unsharp mask' too. That's a behemoth effort. Go ahead and post your pics....
Lighting at Jacob Javits was ok at best; that's when I miss the hotshoe for an additional flash of the Canon G5 !

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]GTO - got a few jeep pics to keep u happy

Thanks bro, favor appreciated. Butttttttttttttttttt you dont have to upload picture by picture. Theres a free program that webshots will prompt you to download, just install it on your hard-drive and you can upload multiple pictures at once. Thats what I did for the Speedrun photographs.

GTO

Hey guys,

Powerslave - 3mb/pic... well firstly u dont need to be shooting on the superfine (compression) setting...it doesnt really make a noticeable difference but the filesize is double or more!....
For posting a couple of pics u cld do this> if u have photoshop/paintshop pro etc open the file and then save as a jpeg and choose what level of compression u want, if done correctly u can greatly reduce the filesize and have almost no noticeable diff in quality at the same res.
If you dnot have photshop...then open windows "paint" start>programs>accessories; open the file and just resave it as jpeg and it should be a smaller filesize as the program uses a decent level of compression for jpegs. To make the filesize even smaller u can use the "stretch" command in the image menu to scale down the pic and then save as jpeg.
I use photoshop, and have recorded an "action" to resize the pics so its a bit simpler.

GTO - thanx..i saw that prog but i hate downloading programs like that...i am very particular abt which programs i dload ;-] will try n figure an alternative...cya
R