Team-BHP - Best looking "everyday" car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Best looking "everyday" car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/31729-best-looking-everyday-car-3.html)

My vote goes to the 997 911 turbo.....use it for grocery shopping during the day and blow the doors off a f430/gallardo in the night...

The previous generation Audi A4/S4/RS4, not the new one with the goatie.

The new Mercedes C class, have never liked Mercs before this one.

The Volvo S60, another stunner especially with those "hips" on the sides.

And of course the new Mustang.

Maserati Quattroporte. An Executive GT if you can.
Or I'll settle for an Audi S8.

I do not regard Astin, Lambo and Lotus as "everyday" cars. I guess my bank account is not large enough to allow me to think that way. If you do, I salute you! Mustang (Ford) is a high sales everday worker/player in North America. It has a massive engine and runs like a raped ape.

Aishwarya Rai has simple classy lines but she has yet to become a car. This shows her limitations as an actress, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.P.M (Post 642490)
blow the doors off a f430/gallardo in the night...

Dream on buddy.... :uncontrol

My vote goes to the Audi RS4. Very practical & ultra fast...

Timeless design with the most elegant lines I have seen totally droolmaal clap:

This was what i would have loved to lay my hands upon if i was residing in some foreign land. I just love the lines on the Camaro Z28 ever since i lay my eyes on it.

:OTHey buddy DirtyDan, who is this Aishwarya Rai you don't forget to mention in most of your posts?stupid:
Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDan (Post 642539)
Aishwarya Rai has simple classy lines but she has yet to become a car. This shows her limitations as an actress, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDan (Post 636052)
However, the Qualis (What the heck is a "Qualis" anyway?) was not exactly Aishwarya Rai either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDan (Post 625825)
But lights are surely a problem in India along with the fact that Aishwarya Rai got married to someone who is not me. Oh well, she is getting a little old anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDan (Post 622867)
It had four wheel drive, a 5.0 litre v-8 motor and was better looking than Aishwarya Rai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDan (Post 642539)
I do not regard Astin, Lambo and Lotus as "everyday" cars. ...

Well, everyday car for somebody else... not necessarily for us. What I meant was that it should be an "on roader", not race cars, rocket propelled ones, concepts or off roaders. Aston, Lambo, and even some F models are used everyday by many people. Atleast I have seen almost all of those beauties in the offices around Canary Wharf area in London.

I know Best "<put here anything>" is always relative. But for many of us there will be some images that we cherish. Be it cars or babes...

Aston Martin DB9. I was bowled over when I saw this beauty in flesh. Can never have enough of it even if used daily :)

Diabloo, Aishwarya Rai is just some homely little chai girl I used to know years ago. She is nobody special.

Buick Riviera 1973. Huge GM engine (Cheverolet) and great ride at over 2 tons.

Ohhh this buick looks real sweet, just need some air intake over the bonnet :D

My Pick will be Black Honda Accord

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyDan (Post 642918)
Buick Riviera 1973. Huge GM engine (Cheverolet) and great ride at over 2 tons.

you just could get to own one. there is one at the customs wherehouse in bombay. the car could be yours for a pittence. its been standing there for years now.