Team-BHP - Ugliest Porsche Cayenne EVER
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Ugliest Porsche Cayenne EVER (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/34623-ugliest-porsche-cayenne-ever.html)

I'll be honest the origin of this car is up for debate. Looking at the back it seems like a Touareg, but the front screams Cayenne. Either way it looks horrendus! With that yellow paint it looks like something out of a horror alien flick.

Most Horrendus/Ugly/Confused Porsche Cayenne Ever

Anyone have any exact idea if tis a touareg or cayenne? More pictures *including rear here*

Yukk!! What the hell is that?
Some parts of the SUV suggest thay its a Cayenne..but..some parts make it seem like a Toureg.
Either way,its sick looking!:Frustrati

DAMN...thats just ugly..DC has competetion i see...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 698865)
DAMN...thats just ugly..DC has competetion i see...

Did DC move to Russia,by any chance?:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 698869)
Did DC move to Russia,by any chance?:uncontrol

LOL hehe if DC gets his hands on a cayenne it wont look like a suv, but something weird and my also resemble a car sketch you may have made as a kid..
(if you guys remeber one of his destructions of a land cruiser prado)
Dc is much better then this guy..hehe

As far as i can see the Cayenne in the pics, i think DC has done it.

This looks horid, the older Cayenne was no beauty pagent winner and this is worst. Even San Strom looks better in comparission. Actually it doesnt, Strom still looks worst then this :p

If you look at the rear it lokos more and more like a VW Touareg. Seems like somebody got a cheap VW and decided he wanted to make it "look like" a Cayenne.

Lot has been changed on this car to trace its origin to Porsche or VW. All the panels have been altered. The glass area cannot differentiate. But why would a person want to have a car like this.

see the ugliest prado now, courtesy DC

:Shockked:what an ugly looking car!! I doubt its a Porsche.

Quote:

see the ugliest prado now, courtesy DC..
Atleast it is better than the yellow metal thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhaval (Post 699066)
:Shockked:what an ugly looking car!! I doubt its a Porsche.

Atleast it is better than the yellow metal thing.

Looks are subjective na..at least the yellow thing still retains its suv looks, the dc prado looks like a freakiiiiiiiin frog !!

Both SUVs look like they got run over by a train,and a huge number of parts from different scrap cars were used to build it back together.
Oh well.. both machines are ugly!
:Frustrati

The Cayene is really looks like DC's job.

The C pillar and rear quarter glass say that its a Touareg.

edit: Its still fugly as hell

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPL (Post 699034)
see the ugliest prado now, courtesy DC

lol: That looks like an economy car humping a farm tractor.