Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2008, 16:00   #31
BHPian

Haha...I just saw the pic of the engine bay and now Ill go open up my Zen's bonnet

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th April 2008 at 00:20. Reason: ht = the. Please re-read your post before submitting.
Old 4th April 2008, 17:17   #32

Tomorrow a couple of my friends are getting together for a tech session. One of them has a 996 with a factory aero kit and the other one has a speed yellow GT3. We will be doing oil and filter changes and going to learn how to change brake pads etc. Should be fun.
I will post pics if I take any.
Old 5th April 2008, 03:35   #33
BHPian

Looks pretty good. Why did you go with the Carrera 4? Why not regular rear wheel drive?
Old 5th April 2008, 18:05   #34

I like the wide booty on the C4s.
Old 5th April 2008, 22:54   #35
BHPian

That is one sweet ride!!!
Old 5th April 2008, 23:32   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desidon View Post
The C4s has the same brakes as the Turbo model. 4 piston calipers with 13 inch vented discs.
Tastefully done alloys dude really neat car ! very fine. pardon my ignorance doesnt the 's" in the C4S stand for a more powerful car? or is it sportier or with more bells and whistles indoors?
Old 6th April 2008, 00:29   #37
Senior - BHPian

Aweosome car with awesome wheels. IMHO it looks much much better the way it is right now than it will with a spoiler. It wont look as wide or the arches will not look as flared after the addition of a spoiler. Keep it as it is.
Old 6th April 2008, 01:11   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Tastefully done alloys dude really neat car ! very fine. pardon my ignorance doesnt the 's" in the C4S stand for a more powerful car? or is it sportier or with more bells and whistles indoors?
I guess S is one level more sportier. In the C4S...it fills the gap between the base carrera models and the turbo. So it has the Turbo widebody, Turbo suspension, brakes etc. The price point also is less than Turbo but more than the base variants.
llly the new Cayenne GTS is similar to the 911 C4s. It is essentially a Cayenne Turbo without the Turbo.
Old 6th April 2008, 02:03   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by desidon View Post
Tomorrow a couple of my friends are getting together for a tech session. One of them has a 996 with a factory aero kit and the other one has a speed yellow GT3. We will be doing oil and filter changes and going to learn how to change brake pads etc. Should be fun.
I will post pics if I take any.
What are the additions in Aero Kit.

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th April 2008 at 11:02. Reason: Wat = What. Please type according to the rules, no SMS language. Last warning.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks