Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2008, 14:19   #166
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjallu View Post
...The FJ Cruiser is supercharged and goes like crazy...

...Hummer H2 is out but blinged out. Its got flaoters on it, basically
the rubber spins but the rims stay in the same place, freaks people out on the roads...

...After all the research i have big respect for this man. He must make Indians all over the world proud. I'm sure if i was Indian i would be!
I am a big FJ fan. Fell in love with it the first time I saw a blue one in DXB !!

The H2 looks killer. And the floaters, thats an interesting concept! Never knew it existed. Would you have a video? (Why would you actually, hanging out of your window while you're driving to take a video of your wheels *not* spinning? lol)

And yes, what I loved the most about that moment was that 60 years after Independence, an Indian pocketed two of the prestigious British marques. Killerrrrrr
Old 16th April 2008, 15:01   #167
BHPian

awesome collection keep more pics coming.
Old 16th April 2008, 15:12   #168
Senior - BHPian

Nice collection Tjallu. I like the white porsche 911 turbo. Nice interiors too. Your SUV collection is also commendable although I am not a fan of the Merc SUV's. Consider adding the ferrari fxx and the koenigsegg ccx to your garage.
Old 16th April 2008, 18:26   #169
Senior - BHPian

Okay thats enough!

I've been watching this thread for a while and I've had doubts that a lot of these pictures were taken at the Arab Run and some other track events & photoshopped. These doubts grew when I saw that fancy Bentley featured in this week's WHEELS magazine with the same sort of backgrounds - taken about 10 days back at the Arab Run, only it featured a fancy DUBAI number.

Today I called my colleague to my table and showed him this thread. He is one of the guys that run a very clean and professional forum based in the middle east, and he laughed his guts out. They have been discussing our thread in their forum !

I was looking for al reem websit !! - The Top Cars

TJALLU what do you have to say about this?

Last edited by Steeroid : 16th April 2008 at 18:41.
Old 16th April 2008, 18:35   #170
BHPian

Ohhhh...Tjallu - You better come up with the answer to our Steeroid ji's question!!!
I was gaping at the collection otherwise!
Old 16th April 2008, 18:46   #171
Senior - BHPian

@steer: they are discussing this thread

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...xperience.html

& not the current one.
Old 16th April 2008, 18:48   #172
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
@steer: they are discussing this thread

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...xperience.html

& not the current one.
Please read through that thread.
Old 16th April 2008, 18:53   #173
Senior - BHPian

Yes it states that the claims are false in that thread.

Hmm lets wait for tjallu's reply.
Old 16th April 2008, 19:06   #174
Senior - BHPian

Now that was an interesting thread. I assumed atleast five mods would compete to close this thread by now.
Old 16th April 2008, 19:08   #175
BHPian

Ha, finally

I was jus waiting for sumone to come up with it. I saw this on the other thread and was wondering about it but since no one was saying anything i thought i would look like a fool if i said anything. Read this statement very carefully from the other thread,

"A friend of mine who happens to be a prince gives me a call asking me if i’m free for the day. I say YES because this friend happens to own quite a ‘few’
exotics (SLR, 997 Turbo, Carrera GT, R8, M6, M5, LP640, Gallardo Sperleggera, F430, 2007 S600 AMG and a S600 Brabus and a Pagani Zonda is coming soon).
Now I’m sure all of you are thinking that it’s a lie, but i’m going to start a new post with all of his cars REALLY soon. By the way he’s only 19! But that’s another story"

Now after this i was kinda wondering that a minute ago he says his friend is a prince and has all these cars, the next minute he says he owns these cars. And the best part is that the cars are exactly the same cars as the ones stated by tjallu's list.
Old 16th April 2008, 19:13   #176
Senior - BHPian

Guys before pounding on tjallu please go through the first post

Quote:
So Tj has convinced me to upload the pictures of my cars on your website. Unfortunatley i cant make a new user name becasue of privacy issues.
Which brings you to my name, i would prefer if i was reffered to as just 0.7.0. I have a father who loves cars but hates showing them off. Thats the
main reason i avoid putting pictures of them on the internet, but this is an Indain automotive webstie so i doubt my dad will find them.
Old 16th April 2008, 19:56   #177
Senior - BHPian

No one's pounding actually. I'm just waiting for the reply. And funkydevil, I think you're in a confused state of mind. TJ said the account is shared. Whatever, I'm waiting.
Old 16th April 2008, 20:11   #178
BHPian

Ok i guess i see my mistake now.. Damn i should've read it properly, thanks for pointing it out techno..
Old 16th April 2008, 20:42   #179
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
I've been watching this thread for a while and I've had doubts that a lot of these pictures were taken at the Arab Run and some other track events & photoshopped. These doubts grew when I saw that fancy Bentley featured in this week's WHEELS magazine with the same sort of backgrounds - taken about 10 days back at the Arab Run, only it featured a fancy DUBAI number.

Today I called my colleague to my table and showed him this thread. He is one of the guys that run a very clean and professional forum based in the middle east, and he laughed his guts out. They have been discussing our thread in their forum !

This is interesting. I love how every once in a while someone creates controversy on tbhp. Be it agent4ferrari, that silly kid from Hollywood and now this, our Arab Prince.

Steeroid, I'm very certain that the Bentley is the RRR Ajman clans'. It's got their trademark colour combination. That's when I first had my doubts and addressed them mildly within this thread itself.

----

Did a little snooping around, check these out to see what I mean:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachm...4&d=1188421846

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=500352&page=2

RRR group cars - Page 4 - E46Fanatics

Last edited by aniguchisan : 16th April 2008 at 20:54.
Old 16th April 2008, 20:53   #180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post

BS. They're talking about another thread. Not this. O7O has hinted that his dad's a car dealer and we have no reason to doubt it. How you guys can deny that he has posted SEVERAL photos, all with the same license plate, in different lighting situations, is beyond me.

I think this sudden skepticism is fueled by a little thing called jealousy. You saw a kid with nice cars and instead of thanking him for sharing you decided to dig around and throw dirt on him. Shame on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Steeroid, I'm very certain that the Bentley is the RRR Ajman clans'. It's got their trademark colour combination. That's when I first had my doubts and addressed them mildly within this thread itself.
WTH? When did you ever see his license plate on the Bentley? You're imagining he said he owned it.

His lamborghini is parked right next to the car. Obviously this kid parties with the rich and famous. He's fortunate enough to own what he owns and you guys are trying very very hard to discredit him.

The jealousy/contempt/skepticism of few might have cost us more photos from tjulla. I'd be surprised if he shared any more photos from this point on.

Last edited by Technocrat : 16th April 2008 at 21:04.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed