Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2008, 02:51   #46
BANNED

Audi R8

The Audi R8, good fun to drive. A little dangerous though. The handling is soo good all you want to do is let the tail slide all day long. Most of the time the temptation gets the best of me.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: The O Seven O Garage-r8-2.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-r8-4.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-r8-5.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-r8-6.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 9th April 2008, 07:05   #47
Team-BHP Support

Hi 0.7.0,

Interesting collection :
- Howcome all the cars are "new" cars - i.e produced in only the last decade or so - and you dont have anything older like - a F40, XJ220, diablo etc?
- Also i found it strange that its such a large collection, however there are no true "exotics" (no offence). By that i mean - the paganis, F50, veyron, mclaren F1 -- the absolute cream of the crop that would be the true gem in your family's collection so to speak.

The car i am most interested in however is one that you might have forgotten to mention? Assuming you are the same friend tj talks about here > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...xperience.html

The carerra GT.
What do you think of that one?
I appreciate the pictures, but these days it is not hard to find pictures of supercars online. What IS of higher value though are the words and experiences of people like you who are fortunate enough to own and compare them, so please share those as much as possible!

cya,
R
Old 9th April 2008, 08:23   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by payam View Post
Take a look at his first post again ,there are 2 Bentleys in his garage.
Oops... my bad
Old 9th April 2008, 10:25   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi 0.7.0,

Interesting collection :
- Howcome all the cars are "new" cars - i.e produced in only the last decade or so - and you dont have anything older like - a F40, XJ220, diablo etc?
- Also i found it strange that its such a large collection, however there are no true "exotics" (no offence). By that i mean - the paganis, F50, veyron, mclaren F1 -- the absolute cream of the crop that would be the true gem in your family's collection so to speak.

The car i am most interested in however is one that you might have forgotten to mention? Assuming you are the same friend tj talks about here > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...xperience.html

The carerra GT.
I appreciate the pictures, but these days it is not hard to find pictures of supercars online. What IS of higher value though are the words and experiences of people like you who are fortunate enough to own and compare them, so please share those as much as possible!

cya,
R
New money ? A lot of people who have got rich in the past decade or so, dont have the older exotics. And the Emirates and Saudi Arabia are filled with 'new money'
Nikhilb2008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2008, 10:42   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
New money ? A lot of people who have got rich in the past decade or so, dont have the older exotics. And the Emirates and Saudi Arabia are filled with 'new money'
tjallu has mentioned that 0.7.0 is a prince, so I assume, its not new money. Maybe his family changes cars often to house all latest models.
Old 9th April 2008, 12:27   #51
Senior - BHPian

Buddy 0.7.0 I am still drooling over the Porsche. I just loved that color on it and glad to know you got it. Drooling. Well great collection buddy keep it coming. I am all eyes
Old 9th April 2008, 13:48   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjallu View Post
Sorry for the missunderstanding. By privacy issue's i mean my dad finding out that i've posted pictures of my cars on the internet. It would irritate him. Knowing
my name would automatically just open doors to people who are snooping around (google it, get my e-mail address, hell even find out where i live). As a result find a way to my dad.
But i honestly don't believe that anyone can find out who i am by my licsense plate numbers. That is unless you call someone in Riyadh and ask them about me based
on licsense plates or know someone in the Saudi government, even then there is an extremly slight chance of that because this is as im told by TJ an Indian website.
I'm not trying to 'show off' my licsense plate number, its more like proof of my identity. The last thing i wan't is people accusing me of lying about my cars, something
that has happened too many times before. I wish to share my passion with you guys not flaunt it.

Anyway heres a chance for the Germans to shine. This is one of my favorites from my German-line. THis is for you nitroxx. And don't worry there are many more Porsche's to come.
Dont worry 0.7.0 we believe you. The pics speak for themselves.

What I want to know is why are you giving us clues to track you down and ask you for some TDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
In post # no 6

Is that the INDIAN FLAG atop that building ??? Nice to see the Indian Tricolour in Saudi...

Cheers
eh? It has Green on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
Even with new money you can buy the old exotics. Try eBaymotors.com
Dont think it will be an issue for you to ship it to the SA.

how about some videos of these beasts in action

Also do you have a garage with fork lifts in your back yard?
Old 9th April 2008, 17:41   #53
BANNED

Rehaan:

~For your information im only 19 so i've only been driving for 2 years. Im sure somewhere down the line i will go back in time and look into some of the cars that shaped the supercar industry. But not just yet. Im still enjoying the newer cars. Sorry. Having said that my dad does have a collection of older cars, but those are strictly off limits. I can find out more details about what cars they are if you would like though?

~Honestly i don't know what the definition of a "true exotic" is but im my opinion that list changes from person to person. I consider the Mercedes SLR as much a "true exotic" as you might consider another car. As far as Paganis are concerned if you read TJ's post about RACE you would realize that is says a Pagani is coming soon. Initially it was to be ordered from Pagani however because that didn't work we are importing one from Dubai/Abu Dhabi. As soon as it arrives i'll post the pictures. As far as they Veyron is concerned my dad has test driven it and he says im just not ready for a car like that. He wants me to gain atleast one more year of experience before i even think about it.

The carerra GT.

~I haven't gotten to the Carrera GT as yet. But when i do i promise you i will write the experiences i've had with it. I would love to be able to write down my experiences with all my cars but quite frankly i just do not have enough time, between studying/work and family duties. Sorry.
Old 9th April 2008, 17:48   #54
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
Dont worry 0.7.0 we believe you. The pics speak for themselves.

Even with new money you can buy the old exotics. Try eBaymotors.com
Dont think it will be an issue for you to ship it to the SA.

how about some videos of these beasts in action

Also do you have a garage with fork lifts in your back yard?
-I'm not quite ready for exotics yet. Again, i've only been driving for 2 years. So im still quite caught up with recent cars.
-I have several videos but not enough time to transfer/upoload them but as soon as i do i will infrom you guys.
-Actually we do. But the ones in the picture are in the Audi/Porsche showroom.
Old 9th April 2008, 18:02   #55
BANNED

Lamborghini LP640

This is one of the cars i couldn't wait to get my hands. It took me a full 2 months to my hands on it. The car is really intense to drive. In a car like this you are always on edge,
even if you only going 80km/h. Thats the main problem with it, i have never really had full confidence when driving this car, i was always worried it was going to kill me.
But that doesn't mean i don't use her to the limit, it just means that im nervous when doing it. Some of the shots are in Dubai, where i had to pick her up.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: The O Seven O Garage-1.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-2.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-3.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-4.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 9th April 2008, 18:38   #56
Senior - BHPian

That shade of orange looks real HOT on both your GT3-RS and the LP640... And the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in the background looks beautiful as ever by night. Isn't the picture taken from the driveway of the Burj-al-Arab? Yet another fabulous addition to your growing list. Keep them coming!
Old 9th April 2008, 18:43   #57
BHPian

Hey T.J/0.7.0, how come no jap cars in your stable?. I think the new skyline GTR would be a nice addition.
Old 9th April 2008, 19:12   #58
Senior - BHPian

Loved the SLR 0.7.0 You are really treating everyone to some lovely visuals. Must be the most viewed thread by far. Amazing shots of the LP640 as well. Thats a true Lambo colour.

As Rotorhead mentioned why not add the new GTR to the lineup for fun. considering we already have one in Mumbai

Looking forward to more delights from you.
Old 9th April 2008, 19:43   #59
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
That shade of orange looks real HOT on both your GT3-RS and the LP640... And the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in the background looks beautiful as ever by night. Isn't the picture taken from the driveway of the Burj-al-Arab? Yet another fabulous addition to your growing list. Keep them coming!
Thanks bro. That shade of orange is definately one of my favorite colors. But its only fits on cars like porsches and lambos. Imagine that on an SLR. YUCK! Btw your right thats at Burj-al-Arab. Im guessing you have been to Dubai before.
Old 9th April 2008, 19:57   #60
BANNED

Help~!!

I need help from one of the MOD immediately! One of my friends called me and told me that by typing the arabic numerals (٠٧٠) in google this is the first page that shows up. This is a HUGE problem and i will not be able to upload more pictures until these numeber are removed. If it is possible could the title of this thread be changed to "The O-Seven-O Garage" to eliminate the possibility of someone typing 0.7.0 and finding this page. This is very serious i would be extremly greatful if this could be done. THANK YOU!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed