Old 10th April 2008, 20:24   #76
BHPian

All the plates shown have VIP number.
Your collection is a genuine.
Old 11th April 2008, 02:16   #77
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Isnt that illegal? Switching plates from one car to another?

Imagine a lambo regd as a bentley.
Technically. But in the Middle East nothings illegal, until you get caught that is.
Old 11th April 2008, 02:45   #78
BANNED

Bentley and LP

While were on the topic of the LP 640 and the Bentley, heres a few pictures of them togeather. The Bentley WAS my Dads, he let me take it because I convinced him
that I don't feel "safe" in any other car, especially in Dubai. Some people don't like the color combination, but this was the only car that was availible from Mansory
without having to wait 6 Months and still not be guaranteed a car from them, plus with only 24 made world-wide we went for it. We ended up selling it 2 months
later though, too worried that even the smallest crash/ding would be too much of a hassel to fix. And my Dad can't have a car that is not in perfect condition it
disturbs him. So instead we got the Rolls Royce Phantom. Enjoy the pictures!
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: The O Seven O Garage-11.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-22.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-33.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-44.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-55.jpg  

Old 11th April 2008, 02:52   #79
Awaiting Email Confirmation

At MOE? with these cars?What plate was on the bentley at the time?
Can you post a few pics on the Saudi side where its out on open roads in your hometown please?

Last edited by nitroxx : 11th April 2008 at 02:54.
Old 11th April 2008, 05:02   #80
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
At MOE? with these cars?What plate was on the bentley at the time?
Can you post a few pics on the Saudi side where its out on open roads in your hometown please?
The car was in Saudi because it was traded to my dads dealership and then sent to another dealership in Dubai (my dad is in the car trading business among many other occupations). It took around two months or so for the car to be sold. I'm not 100% sure of the buying/selling details because i never interfere with my dads business. And because i didn't know it was in Saudi till the day i was told, which was the day when i was going to Dubai, I don't have any pictures of it in Saudi. I'm told that while in Saudi it was temporarily badged with the o seven o plates. I know that once in Dubai the o seven o plates were switched to the LP 640 and the Bentley was handed over to the dealership, but not before i had a 'small' spin in it because of me convincing my dad i don't feel safe renting a car. I don't think my dad really bought the car to own(very low kilos on the odo), it was a business deal, thats why he was soo worried about anything happening to it.
Old 11th April 2008, 05:13   #81
Senior - BHPian

Great updating, good to know you're a BHPian and no longer a newbie.

I was curious to know whether you know of the Ajman crew and their RRR cars? The Mansory GT has their 'trademark' colour combination.
Old 11th April 2008, 07:24   #82
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjallu View Post
~For your information im only 19 so i've only been driving for 2 years. Im sure somewhere down the line i will go back in time and look into some of the cars that shaped the supercar industry.
Thats good to hear. I see that these are more your cars than the family's cars, so the choice of cars to "start off" with makes sense.

Quote:
Having said that my dad does have a collection of older cars, but those are strictly off limits. I can find out more details about what cars they are if you would like though?
Absolutely! Im sure a lot of people would be very interested in that.

Quote:
I consider the Mercedes SLR as much a "true exotic" as you might consider another car.
Oops. Yes, that is a "true exotic" by most peoples definitions (personally, i find it a little plain-jane - hence i guess i overlooked it). Needless to say, it is compared to the Enzo/CGT by many. Not suprising that it is your favourite.

Quote:
~I haven't gotten to the Carrera GT as yet. But when i do i promise you i will write the experiences i've had with it.
Really looking forward to that one!! Just love the way that thing sounds. I'm guessing it will be quite a handful to drive as well.....

Quote:
Some people don't like the color combination,
Those wheels look insane!!!

Naturally im not a huge fan of the color combination, but it did remind me of these two - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/collec...bangalore.html

cya
R
Old 11th April 2008, 09:50   #83
R.G
BHPian

Never seen or heard of anyone with such a huge collection of cars at this young age.

Big Thanks to you for sharing so much about these cars.
As someone already said , you are living our dreams.

Hope to see many more posts from you !!

Have you ever driven any Indian Cars ??
Old 11th April 2008, 10:40   #84
BHPian

That carpark at marina walk usually has a few exotics parked. I've seen a white lambo with a 3 digit number plate but def not yours. Next time, I'll keep a look out for that. Hoping to bump into you sometime when you come to dubai.
Old 11th April 2008, 11:41   #85
Senior - BHPian

Well dude i really liked the bentleys color. i somehow love the color orange so can do with it anywhr
Old 11th April 2008, 12:58   #86
Senior - BHPian

You're living a dream dude! Except for a few cars, you've got a great collection of an auto enthusiast's dream cars.
Cheers! cheers:
Old 11th April 2008, 14:53   #87
Senior - BHPian

Sigh. Mall of Emirates Kempinski driveway. I saw the wildest cars ever out there, Friday night is a car lover's paradise!! The evening I went, there was a Koenigsegg, a couple of Astons and an F430 as well. Was hoping to find a Zonda but that didn't really happen. Anyway great pics.
Old 11th April 2008, 15:23   #88
BHPian

awesome collection buddy truly amazing. by the way i envy you hahaha i wish i could atleast get a chance to drive these cars. awesome drive safe but enjoy.
Old 11th April 2008, 15:46   #89
BANNED

E 63 Amg Bmw M5

These are two pictures i found of my M5 and E63. Right now the M5 is at a Mod shop getting new rims and smoked tail-lights. I'll upload the pictures as soon as she comes back!
Attached Thumbnails
Pics: The O Seven O Garage-e63-m5.jpg  

Pics: The O Seven O Garage-n685260108_1630813_5929.jpg  

Old 11th April 2008, 15:52   #90
Awaiting Email Confirmation

So your DAds into the car trade huh? thats great news..And these are additions that keep coming and going is it?
As in once you get a new one you sell the old?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks