Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2006, 21:14   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
got this in my mail from a fellow BHPian

Somehow enzo looks good in this color..no other car other than enzo and may be an F430 would look good in a color like this..I am not a fan of enzo but somehow its started to grow on me, except the top and side profile of the car..love the front and the back..but that door just kills some part of the love..
Old 23rd January 2006, 04:26   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Somehow enzo looks good in this color..no other car other than enzo and may be an F430 would look good in a color like this..I am not a fan of enzo but somehow its started to grow on me, except the top and side profile of the car..love the front and the back..but that door just kills some part of the love..
For me, the Enzo is a magnificent machine. I've seen two in person, and one up close. It's flawless...trust me. It makes me weak in the knees. The only car which has a greater effect is the McLaren F1.
Old 23rd January 2006, 05:50   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan
For me, the Enzo is a magnificent machine. I've seen two in person, and one up close. It's flawless...trust me. It makes me weak in the knees. The only car which has a greater effect is the McLaren F1.
yeah i know what you mean..i have seen one in flesh as well in chicago..alongside the CGT and SLR all in one line, enzo did take the cake there..but still something about that door that just doesnt strike me..but i am not complaining if i get a chance to get one..
Old 24th January 2006, 12:43   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
but i am not complaining if i get a chance to get one..

Hahaha! Really? Lol!

Last edited by kbk_75 : 24th January 2006 at 12:44.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks