Team-BHP - Leaked: Bmw 3 Series Facelift Brochure Scans
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Leaked: Bmw 3 Series Facelift Brochure Scans (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/42320-leaked-bmw-3-series-facelift-brochure-scans.html)

Just came across the Scanned pics of the Brochure of Facelift 3 series.
BMW seems to be on a roll !!

Link :
BimmerFile Archive Exclusive: E90/91 Mid-Cycle Refresh Revealed

2009 BMW 3-Series Sedan & Wagon facelift revealed

fugly i must say...whats wrong with designers at bmw, merc was never known for designs and today mercs are coming out with more and more beautiful cars and bmw is going down in design quaity..

One more link:
BMW 3-series Facelift Revealed

IMO, it looks good with this version.

Bimmers are getting uglier day by day!What the hell has happened to their designers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaggoswami (Post 899960)

I am posting a few images from the link posted above.

I wonder if it will turn up in India as the 2009 model?
I doubt BMW would sell an older version in India while the rest of the world gets the newer version? (Unlike Mercedes originally did!)

Whats the big difference between the current model and this?? Just a squish here and a line there...And they call it new!! Bah Humbug!

This is the same 3 series thats sold here.
Whom are u cheating?

its a facelift as the title suggests and not a new model. IMO the tail lamps look better than the current one.

Link to Video:
BMW 3-Series Sedan Facelift Driving Footage

thank god theyve changed those horrid taillamps. the front bumper also seems a bit different.

Yawn! Another Ugly beemer, like all the other beemers. But better looking than the Horribly fugly 7 series!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raja (Post 900613)
I doubt BMW would sell an older version in India while the rest of the world gets the newer version? (Unlike Mercedes originally did!)

IMO we can't blame the manufactures for this. The ARAI's homologation process make this delay. Infact, ARAI needn't test these cars for a long time as it has undergone almost all testes around the world.

One of friend shared his experiance with ARAI while he was working in Mercedes Benz India. MB-Idia had to wait a long time to get the W220 S-class homologated. When they enquired the reason for delay, they found that some ARAI didn't had soem equipment to test such an advance car, so they have ordered it & was waiting for the same. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanmust (Post 909023)
IMO we can't blame the manufactures for this. The ARAI's homologation process make this delay. Infact, ARAI needn't test these cars for a long time as it has undergone almost all testes around the world.

One of friend shared his experiance with ARAI while he was working in Mercedes Benz India. MB-Idia had to wait a long time to get the W220 S-class homologated. When they enquired the reason for delay, they found that some ARAI didn't had soem equipment to test such an advance car, so they have ordered it & was waiting for the same. :Frustrati

Or the guys in charge were driving the car around and having a blast for free :D

Afterall how many of those guys would ever own such cars in any case !!

Cheers