Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2008, 23:25   #1
BHPian

Carlsson Aigner CK65

Searched the forum and couldn't find anything on this car. So I decided to start a new thread for it, seeing that this is my dream car. People dream of having Veyrons and Lambo's but I dream of this. I would do anything for this car. It's beyond beautiful. There are two models of this car. The Carlsson Aigner CK65 RS Blanchimont(Based on S-Class)and the Carlsson Aigner CK65 Eau Rouge(Bassed on CL-Class)and I want both.

Eau Rouge/RS Blanchimont Details:
-Luxury coupé with V12 engine and over 700 bhp
-the luxury coupé based on the Mercedes-Benz CL/Mercedes-Benz S produces over 700 bhp and 1,100 Nm
-its top speed is electronically regulated for safety reasons to 320 km/h - but also leaves almost every sports car of the world standing with a 0-100 km/h time of just 3.9 seconds.
-The gross price in Germany is € 365,000 in Germany and € 305,000 for export.
Text/Image Source: Concept Carz and Prototype Vehicles, Home - Auto Talk Pictures Forums News How-to Guides*-*Auto Talk Pictures Forums News How-to Guides

Carlsson Aigner CK65 Eau Rouge:

Carlsson Aigner CK65-11.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-22.jpg
Name:  33.jpg
Views: 1348
Size:  291.1 KB
Carlsson Aigner CK65-44.jpg

Carlsson Aigner CK65 RS Blanchimont:

Carlsson Aigner CK65-1.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-2.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-3.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-4.jpg

Carlsson Aigner CK65-5.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-6.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-7.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-8.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-9.jpg
Carlsson Aigner CK65-10.jpg

I actually considered buying a second hand regular S-Class and converting it into this because it was cheaper than buying the actual car. I was even ready to sell the 6 Series and Hummer for it until my parents 'slapped' some sense into me. I hope you guys find the car as amazing as I do!cheers:

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks