Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2005, 12:16   #1
BHPian

Customs you will crave for....

Check out these cool customs friends....You will like it..

Especially the Rolls Royce Phantom

Mugen Honda S2000

Mugen Honda S2000 Rear

Brabus Smart front

Brabus Smart rear

Kleemann SL500 front

Kleemann SL500 rear

Gemballa Porsche GTR600 front

Gemballa Porsche GTR600 rear

Gemballa Porsche GTR600 interior

Mugen Honda S2000 Engine

Hamann 645ci Front

Hamann 645ci Rear

Hamann Lamborghini Gallardo

Hamann Lamborghini Gallardo Rear

Ac Schnitzer Mini Cooper front

Ac Schnitzer Mini Cooper rear

Steinmetz Opel Astra front

Steinmetz Opel Astra rear

Steinmetz Opel Tigra

Image Courtesy : www.car.ee

Last edited by Dippy : 23rd March 2005 at 15:56.
Old 23rd March 2005, 12:26   #2
BHPian

Brabus SLR Mclaren

Gemballa Porsche GT700

Gemballa Porsche Gt700 rear

Gemballa Porsche Gt700 interior seating

Gemballa Porsche Gt700 interior

Rolls Royce Phantom front

Rolls Royce Phantom front_2

Rolls Royce Phantom rear

Image Courtesy : www.car.ee

Last edited by Dippy : 23rd March 2005 at 15:56.
Old 23rd March 2005, 12:28   #3
Senior - BHPian

Note from Moderator : Please include the source of images or articles in your posts. Thank you for your co-operation
Old 23rd March 2005, 12:35   #4
BHPian

each of those has massive "drug-dealer alloys dont they. Have u guys heard that the Smart is one of the worst handling cars. There was this one Top Gear episode- Smart was a contender for the "worst handling car" title.
Old 23rd March 2005, 13:29   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze
each of those has massive "drug-dealer alloys dont they. Have u guys heard that the Smart is one of the worst handling cars. There was this one Top Gear episode- Smart was a contender for the "worst handling car" title.
Handles well enough for me, and is fun to drive. The ride is choppy, though.

Again, its in a different segment altogether so it wouldnt be fair to compare it to other cars. It was built to a purpose, and I believe it serves that purpose very well - the tagline is "Reduce to Max".

As for Top Gear, I dont really consider them to be a credible source of feedback. Entertaining, yes. Credible, NO.

I dont know how many of you had watched Clarkson lauding the contribution of the British to India's automotive history. He went through the Morris Minor, the AMBY (of course!), the Standard 2000, and then he said "and therefore it is no surpise that their latest bestseller is yet again another British car" - cuts to the Rover Montego (made by Sipani)

Its another matter that the Montego had already bombed in the market and was not on sale at the time Top Gear did this story.

Cheers
Steer
Old 23rd March 2005, 17:15   #6
BANNED

wo wo wo

busa man you have done it again
whats up with the pics man
killer
the phantom is awesome so is the porsche
Old 24th March 2005, 16:13   #7
BHPian

The Porsche 6000, the Gallardo, and the Brabus SLR take the cake... are all the pictures from the same site as the Brabus SLR? Cause I've only seen that one there...
Old 26th March 2005, 01:09   #8
BHPian

in all those supercars, the S2000 steals my heart !
Old 1st April 2005, 23:06   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Handles well enough for me, and is fun to drive. The ride is choppy, though.

Again, its in a different segment altogether so it wouldnt be fair to compare it to other cars. It was built to a purpose, and I believe it serves that purpose very well - the tagline is "Reduce to Max".

As for Top Gear, I dont really consider them to be a credible source of feedback. Entertaining, yes. Credible, NO.

I dont know how many of you had watched Clarkson lauding the contribution of the British to India's automotive history. He went through the Morris Minor, the AMBY (of course!), the Standard 2000, and then he said "and therefore it is no surpise that their latest bestseller is yet again another British car" - cuts to the Rover Montego (made by Sipani)

Its another matter that the Montego had already bombed in the market and was not on sale at the time Top Gear did this story.

Cheers
Steer

True that Clarkson is heavily biased towards british cars. Anyways, i am assuming you've had a Smart car. Didn't it feel unsafe?? What is the max speed you've touched on it? In the top gear episode, it is prooven beyond doubt that the Smart is an extremely ill-handling car. It ran out of run-off area during the test.
Old 2nd April 2005, 01:04   #10
Senior - BHPian

dude all those cars just amazing man.the phantom looks good something different and the porche ..what can i say amazing isnt the word the s2000 so hot and so is the lanborghini
Old 2nd April 2005, 01:18   #11
BANNED

damn that Ac Schnitzer Mini Cooper looks hot though i would have liked another colour for sure
Old 2nd April 2005, 14:13   #12
BHPian

I crave for this (among others), the AC Schnitzer tuned 5-series.....

Located in Dubai, Quatermile showroom. Possibly the only one in the world, though one more has been seen in Vancouver.

source: q8road.com

btw, the owner of the Quatermile showroom in Dubai, Prabhakar Chadha, died last week when his Carrera GT burst into flames, possibly due to a tyre burst. He was in his 20s and a nice guy. He was the Dubai Koenigsegg, AC Schnitzer, Hamann and other exotics and mods dealer. May his soul rest in peace.
Old 2nd April 2005, 14:21   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTI WR6
btw, the owner of the Quatermile showroom in Dubai, Prabhakar Chadha, died last week when his Carrera GT burst into flames, possibly due to a tyre burst. He was in his 20s and a nice guy. He was the Dubai Koenigsegg, AC Schnitzer, Hamann and other exotics and mods dealer. May his soul rest in peace.
Amen to that! He was Win Chadda's grandson, too.

Steer
Old 2nd April 2005, 14:31   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
Anyways, i am assuming you've had a Smart car. Didn't it feel unsafe?? What is the max speed you've touched on it? In the top gear episode, it is prooven beyond doubt that the Smart is an extremely ill-handling car. It ran out of run-off area during the test.
Yes I do own a Smart, its a 2002 Brabus Cabrio with 74 bhp on tap - I am considering an upgrade to the 'Evil Twin' chip that can reputedly boosts output to 90+ bhp.

The max speed I have done on the Brabus is an indicated 140+ kmph. It obviously doesnt feel the same as a regular 'car' at those speeds - its a different sort of experience - like riding a bike, only that you are protected & airconditioned from the elements. The only scary bit is when large SUVs or trailers zoom by you - the Smart is light and therefore gets buffeted by the wind generated by these large vehicles, just as a bike would...

That being said, you cannot possibly apply tests designed for other cars to the Smart, because it is in a different segment altogether. I'm not sure what segment I would pit it against - covered motorcycle perhaps?

Cheers
Steer
Old 2nd April 2005, 15:00   #15
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Alloys on the 5 are sexy as hell ! Very bling bling

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks