Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2008, 17:04   #16
Senior - BHPian

How many of you agree with me that the Daewoo Lacetti grille shown here looks better then the Chevy grille? The chevy grille gives the car a very nose heavy look. Hopefully, GM India will give us the sleek looking Daewoo grille. By the way, why did GM skimp out on giving blinkers in the OVRM's?

Quote:
This is surely my next car
Mine too! Finally, someone got both the exteriors and interiors right! And it will have a cracker jack of a diesel engine too!
Attached Thumbnails
chevrolet cruze officially revealed in Paris mondial de l'automobile-cruze.jpg  

Last edited by amit : 10th November 2008 at 17:05.
Old 10th November 2008, 17:10   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
How many of you agree with me that the Daewoo Lacetti grille shown here looks better then the Chevy grille? The chevy grille gives the car a very nose heavy look. Hopefully, GM India will give us the sleek looking Daewoo grille.
i do agree with you on that,the daewoo looks better but would have been better if there was a little less chrome.
the chevy grill is too thick and heavy !!
Old 11th November 2008, 12:10   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
How many of you agree with me that the Daewoo Lacetti grille shown here looks better then the Chevy grille? The chevy grille gives the car a very nose heavy look. Hopefully, GM India will give us the sleek looking Daewoo grille. By the way, why did GM skimp out on giving blinkers in the OVRM's?

Mine too! Finally, someone got both the exteriors and interiors right! And it will have a cracker jack of a diesel engine too!
If that Daewoo badge was missing, i'd have taken the car to be an ACCORD!!
Old 27th December 2008, 21:01   #19
Senior - BHPian

Great pics Looks BMWsh from some angles, civicish from back and accord new gen from front !!
overall looks fabulous ..
Old 28th December 2008, 00:10   #20
Senior - BHPian

Exactly vinaydas,it now seems to be common practice for carmakers to copy successful designs,and create new models which are a potpurrie of several existing design elements.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks