Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2004, 06:26   #1
BHPian

Hey Friends..I happened to visit supercars.net and came across the Lincoln Aviator concept.What i feel is that it is so far the best looking SUV.What do you feel.Even the BMW X5 has been eaten up in terms of looks.And if lincoln ever happens to put this machine into production then it will be the desire machine for the Suv lovers,specially a hit amongst the younger crowd..but sigh it also has a competition from the Range Stormer concept.........but then there is always someone or the other to win the race...

[b][i]
Old 12th June 2004, 09:06   #2
BHPian

Hey man..the 2nd one I still find ok..I have seen it in person and it looks good (in the auto show and all) but the 1st one...I find a little odd..its a bad looking hybrid, its not really a true suv if u ask me, it comes in the league of FX35 which is THE best hybrid til date..I dont know if you have seen one, see it in person and u will be in awe, thats how good it is..what a presence it has..anyhow..still some nice pictures to enjoy..

cheers

Old 12th June 2004, 22:50   #3
Team-BHP Support

I think the Lincoln looks rather wimpy for an SUV. The Range Stormer concept has been around for a while and looks very agressive and more capable.
The Range Rover remains my top dog.
Old 16th June 2004, 00:55   #4
BHPian

I really like the looks of the Range Stormer : really aggressive:angry: the Lincon is a little too tame for my taste
Old 16th June 2004, 22:21   #5
BHPian

Note that the Lincoln Aviator is a crossover SUV (based on a car architecture), whereas the LR Stromer is a truck. As Land Rover folks put it so eloquently, "It combines the torsional rigidity and strength of a monocoque with the advantages and versatility of a body-on-frame chassis."
The Aviator is said to possess earlier generation Continental looks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks