Team-BHP - What happens when all of us love the G3 Honda city and something like this comes.....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   What happens when all of us love the G3 Honda city and something like this comes..... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/47177-what-happens-when-all-us-love-g3-honda-city-something-like-comes-2.html)

Looks mean - Batman would be proud.

These added props would bring the GC even shorter and not the most practical thing for us with all those junk speed breakers, but man, don't it look wicked clap:

Whew... Rear lights looks exceptionally well !! I love those alloys.

The head lamps really suck an neat pair of angel eyes would have worked better for this car . The alloys look awsome.

any news on engine for this concept?? would be interesting to see :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1009265)
it's for the first time the brand will be launched in Australia in April 2009.Of course, the actual car will look like our model only.

i didnt know that aussies never drove a honda other than an import!.

Finally we see a trend of India being a place in sync with global launches. first the i10 and now the G3HC. I'm sure there are more examples to this, but i get peeved a bit when old launches are brought into India after 12-18months.

The W124 started the trend i suppose and we are beginning to gain respect in the automotive world in recent times.We always had the money and buying power all through history, we were just kept wanting for foreign makes and ended up choosing whatever was available with a service backup.

coming back to the topic... all the more reason to point at this thread and convince ourselves against posting "sx4 vs 3GHC", "fiesta vs 3GHC", "wait for linea or buy 3gHC" kinda threads, lol.

Festive Greetings Everyone

Nice one Sid. Have been following your threads and you are simply amazingclap:

One question. The car does not have any External Rear View Mirrors. Does it mean that they have a camera on each side instead of the mirrors?

Quote:

Originally Posted by absynthguzzler (Post 1009652)
i didnt know that aussies never drove a honda other than an import!.

Finally we see a trend of India being a place in sync with global launches. first the i10 and now the G3HC. I'm sure there are more examples to this, but i get peeved a bit when old launches are brought into India after 12-18months.

The W124 started the trend i suppose and we are beginning to gain respect in the automotive world in recent times.We always had the money and buying power all through history, we were just kept wanting for foreign makes and ended up choosing whatever was available with a service backup.

coming back to the topic... all the more reason to point at this thread and convince ourselves against posting "sx4 vs 3GHC", "fiesta vs 3GHC", "wait for linea or buy 3gHC" kinda threads, lol.

Festive Greetings Everyone

only the honda city will be launched first time, honda is selling cars in AUS and NZ since years also having some of their continent specific models like the Honda Ascot.

The way they've integrated those fog lites into the front bumper is Art genius.

If anything, the pictures highlit the G3's potential to bling. I can see our exterior modifiers taking notes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by absynthguzzler (Post 1009652)
The W124 started the trend i suppose

It was the W210 that did it. It was quite fresh in the International market at the time of Indian launch.

If not the models, I'll take those wheels and tail lights please...

Not digging the headlamps though.

ohhh wow!
Seeing all designs of HONDA when they are launched makes me feel that only Honda pays it car designers very well,none of the other brands like Toyota or skoda or chevrolet (except srv) have come up with anything so different and good - looking !!

I think , IF in future they think about bringing City Hybrid or sports variant, then they might consider this design !

I also think, this design now gave many ideas to all those car modifiers, they can atleast copy a design with a surity that it would look stunning !

I love the car and its care taker :D, I am very sure with in a month you will be able to see real good grills and the body kit for the new city.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferno (Post 1010952)
ohhh wow!
Seeing all designs of HONDA when they are launched makes me feel that only Honda pays it car designers very well

Surely you didn't feel the same when you saw the 2nd gen Honda city or the current CRV? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1011219)
Surely you didn't feel the same when you saw the 2nd gen Honda city or the current CRV? :)

When , 2nd gen City was launched I used to hate , but after 1 year or so I started liking the design and ultimately felt in love later on and then bought it.

Current CRV, not all the futuristic but still one of the good looking SUVs, i rate only captiva who beats crv on looks currently.