Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2004, 22:39   #16
Team-BHP Support

Hey C4S,

that sure is a sweet looking car! and glad to see you are so in love with it!

GTO,
that is some very useful information and i am sure it will help a lot of people who are in the states out by making them feel aware at the least!

R
Old 23rd June 2004, 22:44   #17
Senior - BHPian

Nice car Crazi...good luck with ur car...looks awesome though..

GTO...u r simply an absolute genius........i doubt that there is anything about cars or the car market that u don't konw.
Old 23rd June 2004, 23:01   #18
BHPian

Thanks a ton for the kind words everyone...i am surely loving it..if u guys happen to be in the chicagoland area, I would be glad to show you around in my NuNu CAR

cheers...
Old 23rd June 2004, 23:08   #19
BHPian

The only thing that svcks in this car is its insurance, since i am not 25 yet, it comes to about a grand for 6 months..when will this come down man..and worst bit is...i had 1 ticket that showed up in the mbr...if my suspenssion and other out of state tickets would have shown i dont know what would have happened...anyhow..@ that price i can drive my car the way i want..so i guess i am glad..but insurance is such a scam man...these guys mint sooo much money...

hey guys another request from you...i know there are a ton of creative dudes here..can someone suggest some cool number plates for me..i will be going in for a personalized num plate soon...have to decide what...

7 (aplha/numeric/spaced or not) chars...like BEATIN U or something like that...the one i loved which i thought was very innovative is
LQQKER..its not comes right here..but the QQ makes it look as if its an eye..so looks very cool..

but i guess..i will have to cont my hunt, but any help from u guys would be great..

cheers..

Old 24th June 2004, 14:46   #20
Team-BHP Support

Hey C4S,

One thing that i have seen is when you put "I"s on either side of the word.....it looks nice for example

III C4S III

I have seen a lot of indian names on personalized numberplates!!

goodluck
R
Old 25th June 2004, 02:27   #21
BHPian

Thanks a ton rehan..I didnt think of using C4S at all, and the Is i have never seen, but might look good...but I guess you can only have 2 on each side since...my C4S is 3 chars long..so

II C4S II

hmm..let me run it by my wife and also look at other options..

Cheers..
Old 25th June 2004, 02:28   #22
BHPian

and oh btw i hate indian named license plates..thats like i got nothing else to put so putting that ...

i want something cool and funky..and also something that might describ me...kind of catch me if u can or ...something on the speedy lines..

cheers
Old 25th June 2004, 03:18   #23
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations on your new acquisition, buddy. I loved the side view.
Nice car.

Old 25th June 2004, 04:10   #24
BHPian

Thanks a ton man...loving it too...i am telling u the pictures dont do justice to this car...side view rear view..any view this car looks hot..i had my eye on it for a long time..i just thank god for my bad luck earlier that i couldnt get loan..cuz otherwise today i would have been driving a 3 series coupe..when this is a much better option..and btw..this also comes in a coupe..i loved that too..but had family to take care off we are hum do humare no...at the moment..but ppl keep coming, my dad especially so..had to think of that..i am thinking next year sometime..i will get the 350Z..lets c how that works out..i love that too..baically these 3 cars share the same base..the g35coupe is skyline in japan so they are all pretty awesomely built..

thanx for the compliments

cheers

--------------------

!!knock wood!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks