Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2004, 04:08   #1
BHPian

Man..this is the crazziest news I have heard and read...ok it was fine to see 10 being made...but what this price is crazi as the car itself..i personally will never buy it if i had a billion times the money...but still this is insane...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]

A maximum of 10 cars will be handcrafted by H.W.A., the famous A.M.G. racing department. Now exclusively available at export through Classic Car Collection for exclusive customers.

The prototype shown in the pictures has been exclusively ordered by a wealthy collector who wanted a discreet car with high-performance capabilities. The target was to make the most powerful possible A class, without losing anything of the famous A.M.G. reliability, any obtain the most effective road-holding in order to procure safety and only pleasure for the happy owner. The 500+ BHP V8 was tested but proved to heavy for such a car and there is no room enough to fit it properly in an A class. The choice of the small block of the C 23 K is definitely the best possible choice. It has been slightly modified and it is now showing 360 BHP, still matching all 2003 European Emission Standards. The inside of the car is covered with the best quality leather and the standard equipment includes air-conditioning (the A/C unit is now below the back seats, as there is not room enough in the engine compartment), an high-end Hi-Fi and navigation system. The prototype has hardly been driven and the performance is even better than that of an aerodynamic CLK 32 K coupe. The best A.M.G. engineers worked on this car and almost all components have been made by the same team who produce the exclusive CLK-GTR and the cars actually racing in the D.T.M. Championship. The cost of production of this unique car exceeds EUR 600,000. With a limited edition of only TEN cars, the price can be reduced by 50%. All cars will carry the extensive H.W.A.-A.M.G. warranty and will be European street legal. See technical details below.

Wow!!! I cant digest this..

Cheers..

Old 25th June 2004, 01:27   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

hmmmmmmm
300000 euros
i wonder
guys
should i buy a ferrari or / and a lamborghini or the a class amg
really makes u think.
doesnt it
i wonder what fools will buy the car
Old 25th June 2004, 02:20   #3
BHPian

Totaly...

Beats me..
Old 27th June 2004, 20:44   #4
Senior - BHPian

if u are stuck in city traffic in either of the metros, and wud like to opt for the most powerful micro car,,, this wud be it.
Old 27th June 2004, 22:14   #5
BHPian

I think if you are stuck in traffic, it doesnt matter if you have a slighter bigger car or this car.since the 360 or the murcielago and galladro's are not that much bigger than this...so I would still pick any other car over this..hell i will pick a Z350 with 30 grand of shitz rolled into it..which just doesnt include power adjustments but all sorts of performance parts to make it more capable on the track...as well.. and hell I will still have enuf to buy me a 612 or a 260 or a galladro

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks