Team-BHP - America Vs. Japan- Pick your weapons!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   America Vs. Japan- Pick your weapons! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/5033-america-vs-japan-pick-your-weapons-3.html)

Europe come between America and Japan....

europian cars have the best driveability ,power to weight bla bla ... also the the maxmum number of supers have originated from Europe .
Japs make the best of the tuner cars no dbout ...as fr as the topic is concerned i'd prefer japanese make more than american cars ..

Japs for me too. Although the 'Vette & the Firebird look killer in the pic.

Gimme a Holden Monaro. Or what it is called today as a Pontiac GTO in the US. For all its capability, it can give cars like the 545i a really tough time.

Revv

Oops.. otherwise it is Jap boys. Nothing like ripping a car and still having it in one piece.

Revv

if i were to choose frm an american car vs a japneese..i wud defnitly go for japneese...thtz cool technology man...its awsome..i mean jst look at nissan...skyline...gtr....thtz the most amazing car...guy..has anyone seen this japnees movie..it called "LEGEND OF SPEED" i think the dvd is available out..its actually in japnees lang..but the subtitls r in english..these dudes hav evo's nd skylines swooped.....wel the movie is gud..nd cars are freakin ....check it out if u can..

This is a close match between two of my favourite cars - the Chevy Corvette ZR1 and the Honda NSX. Which one will I take? Neither actually.
The new Ford Mustang V8 looks amazing, has 305bhp, a legendary badge and costs just about £20,000. That's enough to put it right at the top of my wishlist. In the real world, this is very much the car I'd like to have.
If it's racing or rallying that I'm gonna be doing, I'd pick a Skyline or an EVO.

The Japs rock. They can, and they will, destroy any American car in existacnce.

OK, I speak out of ignorance, but from what I've heard(my cousin drove a 'Stang GT and an NSX, a 'Vette C5 and a Mitsu GTO) the Japs make cars that can turn f- an area where the Americans fail to even qualify. As far as sheer speed goes, get one Jap to start bselling a tuned car STOCk from one of the major stables - Honda/Acura, Nissan, Toyota, Mitsu - and that spells doomsday for the Americans.

PS someone wanted to know what a C5 drives like... apparently ts brilliant, but still no match for a GTO.

Source: My Cousin.

Tough one.... Japs make great everyday cars and rally cars. One can tune them to insane levels. But, American cars are brutes.... absolute muscle power... straightline monsters. But, if you ask me to pick, i really cannot choose, it would depend on my usage. But, if its all out just for enjoying..... then, it has to be the American beasts. They sound great and propel forward like none other. The classic ones are my fav... Dodge Charger, Shelby Mustangs et all

simple answer for me.
Japanese~~
would like to buy a supra & get it tuned rather than buying a corvette.
just my personal opinion

we should include mazda RX7 and RX 8 in that list cause these cars are also cool

Japanese everytime over American.
But given a choice (and the money..or if I was staying outside India) I would go for a German car as my daily drive and a Italian car for kicks.

nfs3000, the Mazdas are cool indeed...hardly any others with rotary engines

Has to be Japanese.. Or maybe a jap-american like the BAR Honda..