Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2004, 00:30   #1
BHPian

Hi I read an article, which I will try and find sometime today...it talks about porsche wanting to introduce the next step after the cayenne turbo, the Cayenne GT...but before that there are some tuners who have comeup with some crazi porsche cayenne turbo enhancements..check it out...

TechArt Cayenne Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
510 hp/ 375 kW, sporty yet elegant body styling hit and 22-inch wheels
The TechArt TA 048/T1 performance kit provides extra power for the top-of-the-line SUV from Zuffenhausen. The 4.5 liter V8 is tuned up from standard 450 hp / 331 kW to 510 hp / 375 kW using a recalibrated ECU and the installation of a free-flow sport air filter. In parallel maximum torque is increased to 690 Nm between 2900 and 4900 rpm. The TechArt tune-up helps the Cayenne Turbo to achieve road performance. The sprint from 0 – 100 km/h only takes 5.0 seconds, maximum speed is increased to 285 km/h. In addition, TechArt Automobildesign gives the V8 engine of the Cayenne a more sporty sound with a stainless-steel made sport exhaust system.

Sporty yet elegant design is the badge of the TechArt body styling kit for the Cayenne Turbo. The TechArt front spoiler I with four integrated additional beams and the TechArt headlight moldings doesn’t only make the face of the all-wheel drive Porsche more prominent but also reduces the lift on the front axel and in this way adds to a further improved driving stability at high speed.

The TechArt side skirts I make the Porsche look lower and more stretched. The back of the Cayenne can be made more exciting with three TechArt components: The rear light molding and the cover for the tailgate make the SUV look lower and more flat. The TechArt rear valance I, which is fixed on the standard bumper, harmoniously rounds out the back of the car.

The one-piece TechArt Formula light alloy wheels also contribute to the exclusive TechArt look for the Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Besides the familiar 10Jx20 version, the five-spoke wheels, which come in an especially brilliant mineral-silver varnish, are now also available in 10Jx22 kind size dimensions. The new rims are manufactured using state-of-the-art technology and offer an optimal symbiosis from lightweight and maximum strength.

The TechArt Formula 22-inch light alloy wheels are equipped with 295/30 ZR 22 ContiSportContact II tires front and rear which are released for a maximum speed of 300 km/h on the Cayenne.

The suspension of the Cayenne Turbo can also be modified by TechArt Automobildesign. The standard air suspension gets a modified regulation with the TechArt Sport module, which replaces the standard black box using “Plug and Play” technology. With it, the Cayenne Turbo can be lowered up to a maximum of 60 millimeters for driving on the road and lifted up to 70 millimeters for heavy-duty off road operation.

The Cayenne Interior can also be customized by TechArt Automobildesign in numerous versions. The TechArt range reaches from exclusive accessories for the cockpit over completing the ex-works available leather trim up to a completely redesigned, individual TechArt full leather trim. Also available is the harmoniously integrated state-of-the-art multimedia systems.

The TechArt interior designers are famous all over the world for their creativity and perfection. Individual desires are carried out down to the smallest detail. Individual color desires such as leather in the color of your favorite lady’s lipstick are no problem just as little as a particular upholstery design or working in a monogram or family coat of arms.

The TechArt range reaches from exclusive accessories for the cockpit over completing the ex-works available leather trim up to a completely redesigned, individual TechArt full leather trim. Also part of the program includes harmoniously integrated state of the art multimedia systems.

Any TechArt full leather trim is a masterpiece of its own. High quality leather and threads are used by experienced saddlers to make exactly fitting upholsteries for seats, door and side panels, dashboard, roof pillars and the roof headlining. TechArt Automobildesign sets great store on the exclusive use of finest materials in OEM quality and perfect workmanship down to the smallest detail.

Available on demand, TechArt also upgrades the Porsche Cayenne with Special sport seats particularly made for the individual driver. The option list contains improved lateral seat support, a longer leg support or a stronger profiled backrest.

The TechArt Multimedia-System I contains a leather console upholstered in the color of the interior, which is fitted between the back seats and which accommodates the DVD player and the control units of the system. In addition, the system includes a special console which is fitted on the backrest of the co-driver’s seat and which harmoniously integrates a 6.5-inch widescreen LCD screen into the interior. The sound is transmitted by wireless HiFi-headphones.

A second LCD screen with leather-upholstered console enhances the package to the TechArt Multimedia System II, which can be further upgraded with a Sony Playstation II game console.

TechArt multimedia systems for the Porsche Cayenne are offered for retail prices starting from2100 Euros.

Please visit www.techart.de for further details and contact information.
Hamman Cayenne

And get ready for this...

Porsche Cayenne GT700 Gemballa, with !!!!!! 700 BHP !!!!!!

For more pictures CLICK HERE (GT700).

GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE MORE...

Old 27th July 2004, 01:14   #2
BHPian

Some more on the photos and specs on this 700hp beast...

GO HERE

Cheers
Old 27th July 2004, 01:21   #3
BHPian

Gemballa going through some offroading tests I guess

Cheers
Old 27th July 2004, 12:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

What? they are erasing the line between a SUV and a sports car!!
Old 27th July 2004, 12:24   #5
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]they are erasing the line between a SUV and a sports car!!
or SUV and Supercar!!
Make wayfor the new breeds of SuperSUVs.
Old 27th July 2004, 12:38   #6
BHPian

I totaly agree, this is seriously the next breed, now I would love to own one of these, gemballa is also coming out with the 750GT soon with 750 hp which they say is the limit to this engine, and it cant be tuned more..which probably will be faster than 360 and as fast as the 911 turbo or the GT2, can you imagine..4.1 sec for a beast of this size and soooooo much luxury...this one i think does it in 4.3sec...beat that : )
Old 27th July 2004, 20:55   #7
Senior - BHPian

Those machines are ideal machines for our road.....they do highway7 belting and off-road belting!!
Old 27th July 2004, 23:05   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ July 27 2004,10:54)]Make wayfor the new breeds of SuperSUVs.
.... that give a quarter mile to the gallon i suppose...

Revv
Old 28th July 2004, 03:40   #9
Team-BHP Support

I'm a Porsche fan and I love the Cayenne. But, this is going way over the top. Too crazy for an SUV.

Most Viewed