Team-BHP - 4X4 Attack...The G-Wagen in back.2007 G-wagen Spyshots.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   4X4 Attack...The G-Wagen in back.2007 G-wagen Spyshots. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/5464-4x4-attack-g-wagen-back-2007-g-wagen-spyshots.html)

2007 Mercedes G-Wagen

See guys the mighty G-wagen is back.To be launched in early 2007.These are the spyshots of the car under testing in Sweden.This car will be built to challenge the likes of the Range rover and will be positioned above the
M-Class.It will be a seven seater(optional) and will be built in Alabama,USA.It will be powered by the normal Mercedes petrols and diesels and the top version will be the G63 AMG.

Mercedes is also building a smaller 4X4 to rival the BMW X3.It will be called as the X-class or MLK.the image is just an impresion how it may look.It may arrive in 2008 and the top model will be the X55 AMG or X63 AMG.It will be based on the C-class.

2008 Mercedes X-Class or MLK-Class artistic impression

Mercedes is really going mad with new model launches.It has a car in nearly every category.A CLS like coupe based on the C-Class is also planned to be introduced in 2008.

Pictures copyright:Brenda Priddy & Company.

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme
Mercedes is really going mad with new model launches.It has a car in nearly every category.A CLS like coupe based on the C-Class is also planned to be introduced in 2008.

I posted abt the CLE in the previous post... Mods i suggest both topics should be merged so that every1 can get an overview of the new merc line up.
Its good that so many AMG's are coming up with each of the new segments....Maybe AMG should start tuning the diesel engine...that will be something to watch out for!

yes i forgot the name of the c-class based coupe.i did not know u posted it.But i have posted mostly about the new G-Wagen and X(MLK)-Class.

I think this pic should give you a better idea of how it really looks

Source www.thecarconnection.com

Revv

the picture is edited on the computer to remove the camaflouge.see the wheel arcs and the rear quater glass and pillar.that M-class beside it is still under camaflouge even when it will be introduced earlier.but yes the car will look very similar to it.

The current G-wagon looks more butch, kind off used to remind me of the Mercedes 140's . But this I have to admit no longer has the niche look the current G-wagon possesss.

I just hope they dont make it ML-ish! From the pics it looks kinda of a MPV. The G-Wagen has its unique character, stance even after so many years of production and very minor face lifts. Nothing like the Current G55 AMG. Holy Mamma!!

Well if it looks close to that then get me the old one.
The old one looks butch but this one is not the type of thing in which you can go bully people in your way and guessing that this is more complex, problems are bound to crop up which is a NO-NO in an SUV

this is way better than the current one. the g55 does not look worth of 85000 pounds from any angle at all. this one seems promising.

Way to go mercedes. the best looking car i've seen around.It certainly looks butch. Really worth splurging the greenbacks on. :)