Team-BHP - 2009 BMW Alpina B7 Bi-Turbo...unofficial M7(?)!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   2009 BMW Alpina B7 Bi-Turbo...unofficial M7(?)! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/55489-2009-bmw-alpina-b7-bi-turbo-unofficial-m7.html)

Source:Fast sports cars videos | pictures

All indications are that BMW is not the end, there is an M7 on the basis of its new generation 7 Series F01. That was good, but before the Mercedes S63 AMG and Audi S8 can breathe a sigh of relief, Bavaria pseudo Alpina factory partner has something to say about it, and that is what the B7 Bi-Turbo a BMW 7 Series with an attitude is built for. At its heart is a double-turbocharged 4.4 liters V8 that produces 507 horsepower thanks to a vane turbos and a new intercooler, driving through a retuned Switch-Tronic six-speed ZF automatic and a recalibrated suspension to optimize the balance between control supercar sedan luxury and comfort. 4.7 seconds is all it takes to go 60 mph, while the custom 21-inch rims mounted on rubber to replace the conventional run flat tires. The interior features lots of leather and wood to complete the package.

2009 BMW Alpina B7 Bi-Turbo...unofficial M7(?)!-030609012009bmwalpinab7biturbo.jpg

2009 BMW Alpina B7 Bi-Turbo...unofficial M7(?)!-030609022009bmwalpinab7biturbo.jpg

2009 BMW Alpina B7 Bi-Turbo...unofficial M7(?)!-030609032009bmwalpinab7biturbo.jpg

Not a big fan of the Alpina but would love to see the M7 Directly from BMW and not routing through Alpina

Gotta love the shade of blue. Those trademark Alpina still catch my fancy but that tacky wood trim is horrible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1226401)
Gotta love the shade of blue. Those trademark Alpina still catch my fancy but that tacky wood trim is horrible.

Every thing else if fine but yes wood is as horrible as i have ever seen.
Wood finish is same as they have in Chinese fake wood speakers ,But this is Awesome executives sports sedan

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubin2006 (Post 1229202)
Every thing else if fine but yes wood is as horrible as i have ever seen.
Wood finish is same as they have in Chinese fake wood speakers

Lexus had worse fake-wood inserts, especially in their older models and even currently in their RX series.

Just got a ping from a friend down in Connecticut saying there's a B7 in his apartment complex.

His words regarding the exhaust note -> frickin' awesome.

I've asked him to take a few pictures. Hopefully, he will.

I love Alpina.In the looks department i would prefer it over an M car anyday.Especially the wire-spoke wheel design alloys wheels,and the traditional white leather interior.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aah78 (Post 1229246)
Just got a ping from a friend down in Connecticut saying there's a B7 in his apartment complex.

His words regarding the exhaust note -> frickin' awesome.

I've asked him to take a few pictures. Hopefully, he will.

Everyday on my way to work,an elderly gent drives by in a B7.I noticed the car last Wednesday,and again on Thursday. Same with Friday,and I knew this person used the toll road at a certain time. Now,when I see the car in my RVM,I roll down the windows to listen to the sound of the car. Its got a lovely growl at 70+ mph!
I'll try to take some pics the next time I see the B7.

Totally yum. But I would definitely agree that I would rather see a M7 from BMW themselves. And come on why not go mental, why only 500Bhp?