Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2004, 21:07   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hey.This happened in November 2003.Although they are quite *few S2000s in Japan,but have`nt been able to take detailed pics of this machine as yet.One fine evening as i parked my car in the basement of a hotel and was walkin towards the elevator i came across this machine,the beetle and the lamborghini.And voila,i need no invitation to click pics.Rolled up my digi n captured these.Here are the pics.

Old 29th July 2004, 01:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

man , it took decades for the pics to load

but it was all worth ....specially the last lambo, which is the most brightest pic.
keep up thegood work in japan man
Old 29th July 2004, 15:39   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hey X-machine,

Thats a nice ground-fx kit on the S2K you have spotted! Man i am sure there are a LOT of these pocket rockets in Japan!
I was fortunate enough to get the chance to drive a S2000 in California, as well as a few other HOT cars...
check out the pics and vids in my S2000 and 540i Experience!!

And mann....that lambo is a beast!

cya
R

ps - im guessing Dippy resized the pics coz they loaded up real fast for me

Old 29th July 2004, 20:47   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey.Sorry for the inconvenience Dipen.And thnx Dippy for resizing em for me.
Hey Rehaan,i like the pics and the info on ur S2K and the Beamer.I cud`nt upload the videos though.I dunno whether therez a problem on my end or the link.
And as far as the Lambo is concerned,i once spotted a GOLDEN color limited edition Lambo Mucielago in Japan up for auction.Whoever bids the highest gets the car.The car was finally purchased for sum 90million yen(3.6cr) i think.And guess who bought the car......the Japanese Mafia King.He also owns a modded Ferrari Enzo with Red Neons and 2 NOS cylinders,Mclaren F1,Bugatti,Porsche Gt2 and a series of cars.All of em wit the no. 7.
Now,even my fave no is 7 and i hope to own 1 of his cars after a lot of begging. *He`s the Mafia afterall.

Keep Rockin

Old 29th July 2004, 23:53   #5
BHPian

Hey X-machine, Those are great pics man. But would love if you had taken more pics of the lambo. Man! that car turns me on
Old 30th July 2004, 23:13   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dan400 @ July 29 2004,22:23)]Hey X-machine, Those are great pics man. But would love if you had taken more pics of the lambo. Man! that car turns me on
Well,sorry but thats the only pics i have.The security guy did`nt let me click more than 1 pic of the car.After a lotta convincing that too.Felt like smashin his face.
1 more thing bout the car,it had 1 of the most awesome black wheels i`ve ever com across.Simply Outstanding!
Old 14th August 2004, 23:59   #7
Senior - BHPian

Well,here`s the golden lambo i was talkin bout...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks