Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2005, 11:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu
It's not as bad from the front as it is from the side.
Shan2nu
Exactly, the front job aint that bad but the side work is very plasticky & cheap
Old 3rd June 2005, 12:53   #17
BHPian

that NSX to F50 that Shan2nu posted is .....err weird!
He had a NSX ...and must have spent loads to make it into a replica F50....why ??
Just for the F badge or was he bored...he actually had a good looking sports car to start with .....really mindboggling
Old 3rd June 2005, 21:31   #18
BHPian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! How can anyone - repeat, ANYONE - disgrace the McLaren F1 like this...??!! I mean, Jeez!!! Look at it?!! Its like he bought the parts from the flea market and took a scalpel to slice the lines into the sheet metal... AAAARRRGH!!!! Lets hunt him down and slay this evil doer!! MUHUHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Ferrari - NSX conversion aint that bad yaar... it looks like a half decent Ferrari to me...
Old 5th June 2005, 00:25   #19
BHPian

Well i kinda liked the mods ...
They are so much better than what we get here ... Specially made by DC ... I mean i wud give these guy some credit for the effort ...
Remember the Merc Replica's made out of contessa/tatamobile ...
Old 5th June 2005, 02:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

why do some guys actually go to the extent of doing something horrendous as this....beats me who would buy this. as shan2nu said...10,000 pounds...well i just fell off the chair..
Old 5th June 2005, 09:57   #21
BHPian

Design woes.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO6
Well i kinda liked the mods ...
They are so much better than what we get here ... Specially made by DC ... I mean i wud give these guy some credit for the effort ...
Remember the Merc Replica's made out of contessa/tatamobile ...

EVO6 i think you need to rethink that.......when you talk about DC you must remember that Aston Martin picked him to fabricate their DB9 Prototype........Aston Martin as you know is up there in the Automobile scene.....besides that DC Design does make some freakishly ugly cars and bikes [Some being design requests and demands by the Customer] but the good designs outweigh the bad ones...........and he is the Pioneer of Automobile Design in our country....and a guru to many amateur designers, one of them being me!!!

And my last point being that the McLaren you say is better than a DC Design is downright ugly.........that coming from a designers POV!!!
Old 5th June 2005, 19:17   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And my last point being that the McLaren you say is better than a DC Design is downright ugly.........that coming from a designers POV!!!
Yeah, that Mclaren replica is the worst i've seen. Not just the design but also the finish.

I wouldn't give him any credit. That's no replica, it's an insult to the Mclaren F1.

Shan2nu
Old 5th June 2005, 19:59   #23
BHPian

It doesn't get WORSE than this..God, it is like trying to make a clone of yourself, what's the matter with the suspension...it looks so aweful......on hte other hand it is good work modifying a NSX to a Ferrari....but this cannot be entertained by others as it is making a duplicate of a legend.
Old 5th June 2005, 20:01   #24
BHPian

I agree Edmund ... But then everything that is designed well doesnt necessarily convert to a final product...
DC maybe a good designer but then how many designs of his have actually gotten converted into a good looking vehicle ...
This is my POV .........
Old 5th June 2005, 22:23   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
DC maybe a good designer but then how many designs of his have actually gotten converted into a good looking vehicle ...
There's a diff here bcoz, DC doesn't make replicas. He either modifies road cars or comes up with his own designs so, there's nothing you can compare it to.

But this is horrible, it's like DC trying to convert a NHC into a Ferrari Enzo (which is unacceptable).

DC's designs maynot be good but, they're surely not as bad and humiliating as this one.

Shan2nu

Most Viewed