Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2004, 23:52   #1
Senior - BHPian

The 997 GT3 has been spied. It doesn't look as good as the 996, maybe the rear wing looks a little aftermarket, not in sync with the flowing rear end. But I'm sure this is only on the test mule and things will be sorted out before officially being released in mid-2005. Specifications are not out yet.

Complete story at 997 GT3 Spy

And the Carrera Cabriolet. 997 Carrera Cab Spy
Old 1st September 2004, 04:13   #2
BHPian

I kind of agree with you , the current GT3 looks awesome and this one doesnt have the same kick to it, but still i like it..

but the main reason i am replying here is, cuz yesterday I went to my dealer for regular car care and they had brand new 911s in stock and wow, it looks awesome...

to tell u the truth photos dont do it justice..I saw it in photos here but didnt like it much cuz i use to hate posrches before 996(1 word->round lights)..anyhow the 997 really looks nice with those lights and along with that, what a huge break setup it has..

i was just looking at it in awe...good stuff i must say..

Old 2nd September 2004, 01:19   #3
Senior - BHPian

C4S, i know what you mean. When the pics do so much for me, i wonder what it's going to be like seeing one of these at a dealership in mumbai soon. meanwhile enjoy these...

Most Viewed