Team-BHP - New Ford Focus
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   New Ford Focus (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/591-new-ford-focus.html)

NEw ford focus is finally here. Avaliable in 3 &5 door versions.
Engines:115 PS, 1.6-litre Duratec Ti-VCT engine – with twin independent variable camshaft technology. Focus petrol engine range includes 16-valve engines in displacements of 1.4 litres (80 PS), 1.6 litres (100 PS) and 2.0 litres (145 PS).
Diesels:Duratorq TDCi high-pressure common-rail diesel engines. The range features 1.6-litre (109 PS) and 2.0-litre (136 PS).CVT is available on models powered by the 1.6-litre Duratorq TDCi engine

Even, in the current Focus, I like the hatchback than the Sedan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Even, in the current Focus, I like the hatchback than the Sedan

I totally agree with u satish. The hatcback is the much better variant in the focus.

The tail lights in the above pics are awkwardly placed... The interiors look good.

hmm...I dont like it. It doesnt have the visual impact of the previous version and the five door looks terrible, although I'll hold my final opinion till I see some real world pics or maybe one on the road.

The interiors are way better though, very VWish.

RT

I agree with Rtechm the last one was fairly aggressive, and sort of started a new design trend. But this one just drags it on. And i hate those Fusion-esqe headlights. So this is the one that we wuld be getting? If so, i hope they do that thing they do everytime, and give us a last gen model!

i just love those OVAL ac vents maan !!!!

they look so

cheers

Interiors are classy, hatch rear looks like the back of the 1st fwd corolla with exception of the lights. A long as it drives like the old focus, I have nothing against it

Well,liked the previous version better.But like Rtech said,would wait and see what it looks like on road.
Somehow the tail-light design dont look that cool though.

the interior looks very mondeo ish!

this focus is so lovely, but how far is it carried down to India is what matters.

Unfortunately, i am sure, lots of features will be cutdown!

this was the concept focus ...

Quote:

I totally agree with u satish. The hatcback is the much better variant in the focus.
i think the sedan in this platform looks much better than the previous gen one ..

Doesn't look as good and sporty as the older one but, when Jason Plato test drove it on a recent 5th Gear epi, he was amazed by the road hugging capabilities of this car, he said it was clearly much more fun to drive than the older one.

Shan2nu

these are the pics i had ..2004 focus Concept ..must say that the sedan looks better than the las gen ones ..

Note from Mod

You have asked the same question in four different threads. This is akin to spammnig