Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2010, 22:33   #91
BHPian

Looks like Bug with open mouth & a touch of famous Ssangyong design.
Old 27th June 2010, 10:56   #92

I am surprised to look at the number of people who don't like this new design. I've seen the car and I for one totally loved this major cosmetic makeover. I don't know whats with this 'cheap chinese copy'. I find the old verna though engine wise super car, is plain and dull.
naniid is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2010, 16:29   #93
BHPian

I love the looks of the i20 and also the current Sonata in the states, but this launch i would say is really brave of hyundai. It takes guts to design a mass production car that looks like a funny pic taken from a forwarded mail ! If Hyundai paid more attention to detail they could have launched this "face lifted" variant on April 1st.

Some one mentioned on another post that the ANHC sales volumes in certain markets increased dramatically after the expensive JAZZ was launched, looks like this is Hyundai's gimmick to increase the Accent's sales or whatever. I can only say "GOOD LUCK" to the sales reps of Hyundai dealers who would be doing the dirty job of selling this car !!
Old 28th June 2010, 16:54   #94
BHPian

The design of the older version was nothing great...Now the 'Transform'-ation looks even more hideous! Don't know what they were thinking as I heard the apparently spend a lot of money on it!!! And like some one mentioned the design definitely looks 'asian'!
Old 28th June 2010, 17:10   #95
BHPian

they should have left the present design if the car wasnt supposed to be discontinued ! Else the designer guys shouldnt have had too much substance to create such a blown design !
Old 28th June 2010, 17:18   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjabraham View Post
The design of the older version was nothing great...Now the 'Transform'-ation looks even more hideous! Don't know what they were thinking as I heard the apparently spend a lot of money on it!!! And like some one mentioned the design definitely looks 'asian'!
+1 to that.
It looks like they've recruited the same team of designers from Maruti who had designed the Estillo and the Dzire
Old 28th June 2010, 17:29   #97
BHPian

spotted new verna near saket today, looks pathetic !! they have spoiled the previous car.

Note from Mod : Please continue the discussion in the Indian Car Scene Launch thread. This thread is closed.

Last edited by GTO : 29th June 2010 at 12:38. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks