Team-BHP - Which do you rate the best?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Which do you rate the best? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/629-do-you-rate-best.html)

I think the Porsche Carrera GT is the best among these three. Guys What do you think?

Interms of performance, i'd blindly vote for the Enzo. It's light, well built, it's got the latest performance features and it's the closest you can get to F1, in a road car.

The CGT and the Merc SLR are exotic sports cars, they're the kind of cars you would want to be in, when arriving at an xpensive restaurant in Monte Carlo.

But theres more to an Enzo than just that. The Enzo, is like one of those super heroes. They look like normal people, living normal lives but, when the time comes, they can turn into the fastest, most powerful and brutal things you've ever seen.

Take their names for example, while the Carrera and the Merc SL have "GT" and " R" added to their names, Ferrari went on to dedicate their best car so far, to the man who started it all.

Anyone who's read Enzo Ferrari's biography will know that this name speaks more about the car, than a mere "GT" or "R" suffix.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Enzo -Reasons aside, others are just not Ferraris.

GTO

The Carrera GT would be fine for this Porsche fan.

carrera GT for me !!!

This is without a doubt the hardest decision I have taken. And believe me, my choice will probably change every hour. Though I am an avid Porsche Fan myself, I would generally just choose a Porsche out of any lot that has a porsche as a vote. But on this particular list thats not the case. The SLR is crazy, though it may not be the fastest round a track its the best buy. But mere mortals cant afford these cars, so we are just talking performance. AND Enzo beats the crap out of both these in 0-60 and TopSpeed figures. But as someone very rightly put it in one of the other threads - "Making a car look good and powerful is one thing, making it go around a track, quick enough is another."
I choose the CGT, Coz these are the cars made for the Arena. And nothing takes corners better than the CGT (said by the AMS guys). Now that I have not and probably will never drive any of these cars, I have no choice but to trust them, coz they are the only ppl who've done exclusive tests of these 3 cars.
So - CGT it is.. at almost half the price of an enzo (or is it?), its a bargain.

Enzo Ferrari

Carrera GT

Mclaren - Mercedes SLR

Regards...
Shan2nu

After seeing Jeremy Clarkson in the SLR its obvious SLR is my choice. Loved that show!

Man..this is again the toughest of them all choices..but my picks in order would have to be
CGT
SLR
Enzo

I love ferraris..but only the newer ones..I think the old ones are crap..not cuz of performance..but they just dont have what i would like to have in a car..no appeal besides the name ferrari..360, 612, 550, enzo are awesome cars..but then again they lack another important thing which i really want in a car..peace and rich feeling when i sit inside..and that only SLR, CGT provide..thats the reason i vote enzo out..but in performace..no doubt the enzo is the winner..but seriously i would love to see these 3 race on the track together..or if not that atleast have stig run the enzo on top-gear track...

l8r

ENZO - I dont need to explain why

Dippy

I do agree with shravan316.SLR is my choice too.

Enzo anytime .... Enzo looks like killing everyone

hmm..maybe a carrera gt. heywait maybe be a merc slr,no no an enzo,naa maybe *mercslr,hey carrera gt would be fine,shit damm confused,maybe i will take all three.anyways dads gonna pag the money(hehe)

My choice :
1.> CGT
2.> Enzo

Somehow i dont like the SLR for the simple reasons that its a V8. For any car to be a Supercar or to compete with a Supercar , it should have a minimum of 10 cylinders. Otherwise its not a supercar (according to me ):p

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Aug. 31 2004,13:38)]Somehow i dont like the SLR for the simple reasons that its *a V8. For any car to be a Supercar or to compete with a Supercar , it should have a minimum of 10 cylinders. Otherwise its not a supercar (according to me ):p

Well V12, do you think the F40 was not a supercar? It had a V8.