Team-BHP - 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado EDIT : Now launched
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado EDIT : Now launched (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/63450-2010-toyota-land-cruiser-prado-edit-now-launched.html)

@Mods : I tried searching the term 2010 Prado but could not find a thread. Hence started the new thread. Please do the needful if a thread already exists.

Source : 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado aka Lexus GX brochure leaks - Worldcarfans

Teh biggest and most welcome change is the updated powerplant. I think that this updated powerplant recently was made available in US in FJ Cruiser also.
Article :
Quote:

Several images of Toyota's redesigned 2010 Land Cruiser Prado (Lexus GX) have surfaced on the web.

The updated sport-ute boasts modernized styling with an aggressive front bumper, sweptback headlights, and integrated LED turn signals on the mirrors. Overall, the new SUV is still instantly recognizable as a Prado thanks to its familiar greenhouse and side opening rear tailgate.

Inside, the 2010 Prado features a luxurious interior with a symmetrical dash design. While the upright center stack may offend some of us, it seems to offer a no-nonsense layout which should make common control tasks a breeze. As one would expect, the Prado boasts a multifunction steering wheel, heated seats, available keyless entry, and plenty of wood trim.

Power is expected to come from a 4.6-liter V8 engine that produces 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque, but nothing is official as of yet.

Look for the redesigned Prado to be officially unveiled in the coming months.

Not very different from the previous design,right?A new grill, a redesigned steering wheel plus a few minor changes here & there.

Toyota has launched the all new Land Cruiser with revised 171bhp 3.0-litre D-4D engine, matched to a five-speed automatic transmission. Three equipment grades are offered – LC3, LC4 and LC5 – with seven seats fitted as standard on all but the entry level version (on which third row seats are an option). Customer orders are being taken now with first deliveries from early December.

Looks beastly.Wood finish on the steering gives a touch of elegance.

isn't this the LC prado
this is the shape for the new prado to be sold in india now with diesel engine option

ds

Absolutely love the steering column and instrument cluster. Well Done Toyota!

Hope I had the money to own one, but then again I have learnt to live and like the imperfections in my white beast. :p

The new Landcruiser was launched a year or so back.

This is the PRADO !

Oh my God. The new Prado looks amazingly ugly! The previous gen looked much better.

It now looks like the Mahindra Xylo!!

Same motor as Fortuner???

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1594950)
Same motor as Fortuner???

same doubt? the 3.0L D4-D is the one used in fortuner, correct?