Twin-Turbo
1000hp
Check it out urself.

1000bhp Testarossa

X
Old 28th September 2004, 00:04   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Just one of the most beautifully sculpted Ferraris. But am not too sure about this ones reliability, uptime and driveability.

GTO
Old 28th September 2004, 03:32   #3
Senior - BHPian

not again !!!!
These cars require machanics on standby
BTW , there are endless Skylines and Supras doing much over 1000hp.
Old 28th September 2004, 03:44   #4
BHPian

yeah..i dont know if i would ever push the limits of a ferrari..ofcourse i might get it tuned marginally but thats about it..I havnt heard great stuff from people about the reliability of ferraris anyways..so doing soo much to the car will practically kill it, if you ever pushed it hard..

anyhow surely skylines have been pushed to the limit..i have heard someone pulling 2000 horses..anyhow thats not the idea..

testa is great car..and this kind of mods really dont suit the car in my opinion
Old 28th September 2004, 03:51   #5
Senior - BHPian

Its simple , if these mods were so reliable then the engineers at Ferrari would be jobless.
personally , I like mods that are reliable and keep the engine healthy and not like a one drag stand.
Old 28th September 2004, 03:57   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dipen @ Sep. 27 2004,15:21)]Its simple , if these mods were so reliable then the engineers at Ferrari would be jobless.
personally , I like mods that are reliable and keep the engine healthy and not like a one drag stand.
actually not..you can always makes an OEM engine better and stronger and thus capable of many more mods than any engineers in the factory will add..(cost is always the issue)

you can rebuild the engine and go ahead and slap 1000 bhp to the engine..but still man..u will have spent as much as the car..might as well go for the next in line to the model..
Old 28th September 2004, 04:04   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (_Crazi4Speed_ @ Sep. 28 2004,02:27)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dipen @ Sep. 27 2004,15:21)]Its simple , if these mods were so reliable then the engineers at Ferrari would be jobless.
actually not..you can always makes an OEM engine better and stronger and thus capable of many more mods than any engineers in the factory will add..(cost is always the issue)

you can rebuild the engine and go ahead and slap 1000 bhp to the engine..but still man..u will have spent as much as the car..might as well go for the next in line to the model..
U mean to say I buy a Gallardo for example with 500 horses
now rebuild the engine , slap additional 500 horses resulting in 1000.

Do u think the engine will be that reliable and regular pushing it to the limits will not affect the engine life and reliability?
Old 28th September 2004, 04:15   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dipen @ Sep. 27 2004,15:34)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (_Crazi4Speed_ @ Sep. 28 2004,02:27)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

U mean to say I buy a Gallardo for example with 500 horses
now rebuild the engine , slap additional 500 horses resulting in 1000.

Do u think the engine will be that reliable and regular pushing it to the limits will not affect the engine life and reliability?
Ok you cant keep doubling the numbers, may be you can that I cant really help you with..but most engine parts no matter how big the company are never made from the best parts out there..

the reason you slap a TT or SC is to get more power..but most engines cant take that kind of boost..so they need to be rebuild with forged parts which makes the internals stronger and capable to sustain much higher boost levels..

now to say you can buy a gallardo and slap another 500hp..i dont know..but I am sure you can sqeeze a lot out of that engine..and then there are stroker kits which increase the displacements of you OEM engine..by some percentage..like my G35 is 3.5l and I can put a 4.3 stroker kit which takes the displacement to 4.3L and at the same time i can put forged internals, a TT or a SC and produce close to 800 hp or more..with reliability..but to do so I will need to spend 50k on a car that costs 35 but surely it would kill anything out there..

there are cars in the making like this..most of the time these become sponsered cars..so you only pay for say 33% of parts and have to goto 3-4 shows per year (basically project cars)

Old 28th September 2004, 04:21   #9
Senior - BHPian

got yr point Crazi4Speed
Old 28th September 2004, 21:51   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Sep. 27 2004,22:34)]Just one of the most beautifully sculpted Ferraris. But am not too sure about this ones reliability, uptime and driveability.

GTO
I felt the same while posting this.Somehow i feel this guy has done a photoshop job on the page and boasted bout the power n stuff.
Its a 1988 ferrari.Was not heard of anywhere until the time he put it on sale.Sounds like a fake.But again its quite possible.There are quite a few psychic people in the world duin all this.
X

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks