Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2009, 12:16   #1
Senior - BHPian

Rolls-royce Opens New Showroom On Pearl Island In Qatar

Press Release/08.11.2009

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has opened a new showroom at Qatar’s most exclusive address, the Pearl Island in Doha. The luxury automotive manufacturer celebrated the occasion on the outstanding, man- made island, located offshore the Arabian Peninsula, with a prestigious event that attracted prominent members of the Qatari business community.

The event was marked by the unveiling of the new Ghost, the latest addition to the Rolls-Royce model range which was making its debut in Qatar.

“Having seen the development of The Pearl Qatar over recent months I am convinced that it is the ideal environment to house the pinnacle of luxury in the automotive market. Our presence on this exclusive venue reinforces the strategic importance of Qatar and the Middle East region to the future growth of Rolls-Royce,” said Tom Purves, CEO, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.

Omar Alfardan, President of Alfardan Automobiles and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha, said “The opening of our new showroom on one of the most luxurious islands in the world demonstrates our commitment to consistently investing in the Rolls-Royce brand. Our unique facility on the Pearl Qatar sets us apart and will cement our iconic status in Qatar’s automotive market.”

He continued, “We are extremely optimistic about the success of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars new model, the Ghost, in Qatar. The launch of the Ghost will further strengthen our position as Qatar’s leading luxury automotive dealer.”

Source: Rolls Royce Press Club
Attached Thumbnails
Rolls-royce Opens New Showroom On Pearl Island In Qatar-p90054042.jpg  

Rolls-royce Opens New Showroom On Pearl Island In Qatar-p90054043.jpg  

Last edited by hanmust : 10th November 2009 at 12:22.
Old 10th November 2009, 16:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Is the entire building is taken up RR showroom?
I get envy of Dubai or any gulf countries for their connoisseur of cars.
Old 10th November 2009, 17:15   #3
BHPian

Hmm.. nice! I'm heading over to Doha next month, so I'll try and click some snaps (assuming they're okay with a guy in a army bermudas, baseball cap and a Hawaiian shirt moving around their precious island).

Most Viewed