Team-BHP - Bmw 7 thats atleast as fast as the s55amg
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Bmw 7 thats atleast as fast as the s55amg (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/711-bmw-7-thats-atleast-fast-s55amg.html)

Hi Guys, I forgot to every post about my fav BMW, well a tuned BMW..its the B7 Alpina, being used in the new Movie TAXI which features the hottest chics on earth pulling a robbery in it..Some awesome scenes there in the movie..

Anyhow here is EVO magazine article on this car which seemed to be pretty impressive..and the car looks hot too..

Have a look..

EVO Mag Article --> 0-60 in 4.8sec Based on 745i producing 500hp

Why oh why didnt they try and supercharge the 760 it would have blown the hell out of the S55 and kept up with the S65..Oh well.

The movie has this car in my gav color, the maroon with light interiors..ooohh!! only if I could get a hold of one along with that brabus CLS 6.1

well... this looks better than the stock 7 series, still not anything hot in it, not bad though...
comparing, BRABUS CLS 6.1 is gonna screw this alpina B7.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] BRABUS CLS 6.1 is gonna screw this alpina B7.

Does it ever end?? I'm sure some BMW uber-tuner will find a way to outdo the Brabus, and then Kleeman will outdo that...

As far as the B7 is concerned, super cool. Always loved Alpinas, when it comes to a perfect combination of power and luxury. They never overdo the car, they are the ones not in the horsepower race, but focus maximum on the balance, they are for one not afraid to compromise. And Alpina red and green stitching is to die for.

Plus a brabus CLS 6.1 doesnt compare to this man..I can understand you saying S55 does..anyhow like ported said..it never ends, but this machine surely is the best combo of luxury and power considering Brabus Maybach 57 @ 700,000 USD is a waste and Betley Arnage T is a little outdated...

Looks damn neat......And with that wholesome power,its surely a well-balanced machine.
X

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ported_head @ Oct. 05 2004,00:19)]Always loved Alpinas, when it comes to a perfect combination of power and luxury. They never overdo the car, they are the ones not in the horsepower race, but focus maximum on the balance, they are for one not afraid to compromise. And Alpina red and green stitching is to die for.

Completely.

X

o.k fine... this is a great car, and brabus cls 6.1 is not to be compared with this... but this wont match the s65,

0-100 kph: 4.4 sec !!!
Twin-Turbo V12
Displacement: 5980 cc
Horsepower: 612 bhp
Torque: 738 lb-ft @ 2000 rpm

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (BRABUS @ Oct. 05 2004,09:16)]o.k fine... this is a great car, and brabus cls 6.1 is not to be compared with this... but this wont match the s65,

Twin-Turbo V12

I surely agree with you, I am not trying to start a BMW and Mercedes fight, cuz I love both, Infact I love mercedes overall designs better than BMW, performance wise..its a tough one..BMW has not been playing catch up with mercs..anyhow

again a car out of league

S65 is a 6.5l engine where as the B7 is 4.5, wait till they slap a similar on the 760, then we will come back and compare..surely beat that 4.4s out of there..plus S65 is suppose to be 4.2 i heard and not 4.4

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (_Crazi4Speed_ @ Oct. 05 2004,21:59)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (BRABUS @ Oct. 05 2004,09:16)]o.k fine... this is a great car, and brabus cls 6.1 is not to be compared with this... but this wont match the s65,

Twin-Turbo V12

I surely agree with you, I am not trying to start a BMW and Mercedes fight, cuz I love both, Infact I love mercedes overall designs better than BMW, performance wise..its a tough one..BMW has not been playing catch up with mercs..anyhow

again a car out of league

S65 is a 6.5l engine where as the B7 is 4.5, wait till they slap a similar on the 760, then we will come back and compare..surely beat that 4.4s out of there..plus S65 is suppose to be 4.2 i heard and not 4.4

same here dude... me too, love both merc's and the beemers... sorry if i irritated u, just kept posting...
is it 4.2 sec's... i forgot, went through that mag long time back... thanx