Team-BHP - Most Problematic Cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Most Problematic Cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/7336-most-problematic-cars.html)

I think germans.....Good quality but not reliable.

hahahha what crap dude...infact german cars are the most reliable i feel and im sure most of the guys out here will agree to what i am saying...

Hey how about Indian? The most problematic we had was TATA estate and an old Ambassador diesel.

no point adding indian to the poll...because everybody will start voting for indian only then...hehehe

american cars ...they plainly suck..engine siezes, drivetrain problems blah ...
my housemates intrepid blew its crankshaft in the middle of the highway..
hate em!

I vote American among the poll options anyday anytime.
Best would be German,then No.2 Japanese cars.

sr

among these...german would be the best...then japanese...then korean...then finally american...becuase the american engine feels almost dead after 2-3 years...i trust corsa's more than the nhc's

This was easy. Amercian cars are the most problematic. They are also the most boring to look at. Incidentally, GM has done really well in the J.D.Power survey here in Canada. In fact, GM engines turned up less problematic then Toyota! I, personally don't believe that!

Easily American. Dirt cheap build quality they have.

i guess this sahils gonna be the only dude who will be voting for german...and american should have been out...as all of us are going to vote for american

4. American cars - There is no doubt that these are the most problematic among the ones mentioned in this poll. The less said the better.
3. Korean Cars - The quality isn't the best, but reliability isn't much of a problem.
2. German cars (I know this is going to hurt, but it's true) - Certainly the best in the yesteryears, but not too great anymore. Mercedes Benz is languishing at the bottom of every survey - probably Chrysler quality rubbing off on them. BMW and Audi are better, but not too great. IMO, today German cars are pretty over-rated. Infact, given the finances, if I had to buy a German car it would only be a Porsche.
1. Finally, Japanese cars - Kids' cars / copycats - call them whatever you want. I personally hate most of them. But, if you consider quality and reliability, the Japs can beat anyone hands down. Toyota, Honda, Nissan.....

i agree wtih aditya. the japs still dont know how to build CARS but they build great cars. Even in the 80s we used to say "get a jap car to get you to work and a german car for fun on the weekends" my Nissan Sentra SE got me to work and my 325ix took me skiing.

According to the most reputed and non partisan publication Consumer Reports whose testing and reporting methods are among the best, German cars are least reliable and that sadly includes one of my favorites, MB, sadly aligning with Chrysler has taken this company down the toilet, also BMW, VW and Opel, followed by US cars and believe it or not, Koreans are rated higher. Japanese remain on top and this is since the last 14 years CR has been testing. In fact the only SUV to make it to top has been the Land Cruiser.

By the way, if you want exciting Japanese cars, there are many, just look carefully, Toyota Supra Turbo with 340bhp, Mazda's ground breaking rotary engined RX-8, Honda's F-I derived all aluminum chassis NSX, Mitsubishi AWD, AWS 3000GT VR4, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Sport with a 4 cylinder turbo developing 400bhp, Subaru's world championship winning WRX AWD with 360bhp, Nissan Skyline GTR, the list goes on..................

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya
if I had to buy a German car it would only be a Porsche.

many porsche's are known to blow their engines big time.ifact engine damage is the most common complaint with porsches,otherwise it is greatly build.
maybe the owners are responsible.

American cars are the most problematic cars of the lot and Japnese are the most reliable ones, but for the build quality Germans are the best.
French cars are also quite problematic.
what about the Italians?