Team-BHP - Paris Auto Show 2004
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Paris Auto Show 2004 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/735-paris-auto-show-2004-a.html)

Hi, Managed to go to the auto show last saturday. *man it really had some exotic machines such as the Mercedes SLR, Audi RSQ, BMW M5, 6 series and load of other machines too. *Guess what? *There was a Mahindra Camp too. *They had different variants of the Bolero and Scorpio on display. *There was also a car called 'Goa'. *Hadn';t heard of that before. *It looks pretty much the same as the Scorpio.

Anyways, here r some pics to enjoy:

got more pics but couldn't post them due to restricitons

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Deeps @ Oct. 11 2004,16:11)]There was a Mahindra Camp too. *They had different variants of the Bolero and Scorpio on display. *There was also a car called 'Goa'. *Hadn';t heard of that before. *It looks pretty much the same as the Scorpio.

I believe the Scorpio was going to be called "Goa" in Europe.

Nice pics.

Hey awesome pics Deeps. Saw a great report on Ftv the other day. Do you have some pics of the F430? Looked so hot and any Lambo Roadster pictures

Cheers

Dippy

P.S dont keep the image size too large .. takes time to load. I'm talking bout the first pic

You can put more pics in a new reply

Hey deeps, terrific pics man!

I love that V6 clio! And that SLR, the lighting and shadows make it look even more awesome!

If you have a whole bunch of pics (say 20 or so), start a webshots page.

BTW, which cam did you use?

Rt

Wow, awesome pics deeps. the Clio and the SLR pics rocckks.
Which cam did u use??

nice pics dude!!!

Cheers
Dom

PS: Add some new concepts if you have em'

Dayyyyyummmmmmmm, You saw a Ferrari F1 car in the flesh. Thats the only thing that beats seeing an Enzo in person.

You seem to have a passion for photography. I am sure its a nice camera, but the angles are far better.

Thanks for sharing with us

GTO

Hey, isn't that Audi Concept the same car used in the movie "i-Robot" ?

SLR pic is awesome, great lighting!!!

Shan2nu

yes, Shan2nu its the same Audi. *There were other concept cars too. *i'll load some more pics. *Sorry abt the large pics size. *Actually the first 10 or so pics i took were at the 2nd best resolution. *Then i realized that i'd run out of space on the xd card. *The camera used is nothing fancy.....its the Olympus C310. *Some pics came out fuzzy cos i had to click in a hurry due to the crowd. *The Ferrari camp was by far the most crowded even though they only had 2 cars on display. *

Sorry abt the large size again

Couldn't click it from a better angle 'cos of the crowd

Renault F1 car taken apart

anyone heard of this brand?? *they had some fancy cars such as:

I say, FANTASTIC!!..great images..thanks for giving us a dekko!!

The pics are just awesome.

Fantastic pics Deeps.U r one lucky SOAG to see the F430 and the F1 ferrari in flesh.......

X

hey deeps,
how does a F1 car look like??
and do u have any pics on trucks,buses at the show