Team-BHP - Which Lamborghini supercar would you love to own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Which Lamborghini supercar would you love to own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/769-lamborghini-supercar-would-you-love-own.html)

Ok guys I had done this poll on our previous e-group but thought of doing it again since we are so many of us now.

Lamborghinis are cars to die for. I hardly know of any car enthusiasts who havent had a poster of Lambo in his room as a kid. The engines notes of these bulls are mesmerising.

So here goes if it would have to be one Lambo u'd love to own which would it be

The classic Miura, the savage Countach, the monsterous Diablo, the amazing Murcielago or the compact but fast Gallardo

Get the votes in people

Dippy

Diablo...

wait the murci.....naah gallardo.....hold on...lemme think ....the countach...

damn!!!!

dippy , i need more time but cant u the surety of arriving at a conclusion

Damn....this is a real toughie....need lots of time!

Really tough , LAmbos have a different charm altogether.

Not really a toughie for me. Well, it is a bit, but only between the Murcielago or the Gallardo.

Well, I love small cars...and after seeing these two in action on the circuit in C4S's video, I have to pick the Gallardo. Its so compact and chuckable...amazing. Its got enough power to keep up with the Murcielago as well, and I prefer the looks too.

As far as the older Lambo's go, none of them were really drivers cars...sorry.

Rt

Well a Murcielago for me any day!!! Love it to death! those sweet no-nonsense lines, fantastic engine.... pretty civilised than the old Lambos.!!

I'd vouch for the murcielago but wouldnt mind the miura too(well if its black its even better):cool:

Baby lambo for me.

Murci for me too...can i get that to go please

Sort of toughie for me between Murci,Diablo and the Gallardo.

But i shall settle with the Murci i guess.

X

This is a rather tough one. I'll take the Miura. It's fast and one of the most graceful supercars ever built. Diablo comes a very close second. It's the maddest of mad cars. Awesome sound. Love it!

Really it isn't very hard.

In my dream garage, every car has character. The murci has some, but not much, the Countach doesn't belong to this planet, the Gallardo though capable is too much of an Audi, the Miura is awesome, but all of them get beaten on my list by the Diablo VT Roadster.

To think about it, that car was so ahead of its time in terms of looks, i could still see one on the road today and think that this car is going to be launched in 2010. Its so recognizable as a Lamb-oh that if one stuck a Lotus badge on it and thought he could pass it off as an Esprit would get laughed at by the whole city for trying to pass a Lambo as a Lotus.

Of the current lot, the murci is my pick. But in the all time list of lambos, here's the order

1. VT Roadster
2. Miura SV
3. Murci
4. Gallardo
5. Countach

Revv

Murci for me! Diablo comes a close second!

Its surely Diablo for me but will love to have '94 Diablo Special Edition ....
The car marking their 30th anniversary thats why it was called Diablo SE30....
This car was without AC, cd player, no glass windows .... so in short it was meant to reduce weight and car purely for racing n tearing roads apart ...

the diablo for me with the countach coming in second!
ad