Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2010, 01:00   #46
BHPian

Thank god bentley is launching mulsanne and GTC Supersport in india. Otherwise bentley will fall flat if it enters indian car market with this one. But to be honest there are rich people out here who doesnt think twice before buying things.
By the way the key of this car is good.
Old 14th March 2010, 01:38   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-e-ok View Post
Thank god bentley is launching mulsanne and GTC Supersport in india. Otherwise bentley will fall flat if it enters indian car market with this one. But to be honest there are rich people out here who doesnt think twice before buying things.
By the way the key of this car is good.
The GTC Supersports is bespoke. But are you sure about the Mulsanne, it looks weird to me. Especially the front quarter.
Old 14th March 2010, 01:58   #48
BHPian

To be honest scorcher mulsanne aint that bad as comparison to what we see here IMHO.
However rs 2.9 crore is the what we are talking here. Anyways why should i bother . On having that much money for a MULSANNE i would be buying a porsche cayman turbo,Range rover sports and mitsubishi EVO and would still be having enough money for mods.
Old 14th March 2010, 02:51   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-e-ok View Post
To be honest scorcher mulsanne aint that bad as comparison to what we see here IMHO.
However rs 2.9 crore is the what we are talking here. Anyways why should i bother . On having that much money for a MULSANNE i would be buying a porsche cayman turbo,Range rover sports and mitsubishi EVO and would still be having enough money for mods.
Bah ! You buy a bentley either when you have really that sort of money and all you want to do is pamper your a** or when you have enough machinery in the garage to fulfill your adrenaline/testosterone cravings and want a car to ferry yourselves to the office on a monday morning. Atleast, that is the way i see it.

Slightly OT - Cayman Turbo ? I thought Cayman were only the Cayman and Cayman S. When did the Turbo happen ?
Old 14th March 2010, 11:02   #50
BHPian

Oops Sorry my bad. I was confused with 911 turbo and cayman . I wrote cayman turbo . And went off to bed then i figured out something fishy. Now woke up and rectifying.and the the only reason i mentioned those cars inspite of bentley is because of the reason some people like their drivers to drive their cars . I am a kind of person if i have money i would still like to drive my own car . i dont want to buy a 2.9 crore car and give it to my driver to drive it. I am a car fanatic. Cant see my car in anybody's hands
Old 14th March 2010, 11:44   #51
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Seems the Flying Star is Bentley's take on hatchbacks.
Wonder what led the design engineers to take up such a weird project.
Old 14th March 2010, 12:11   #52
Senior - BHPian

Looks like a rich man's hearse to me.
Old 14th March 2010, 14:21   #53
BHPian

i kinda like it.. the rear and the tiny window remind me of classic mafia-mob cars
Old 14th March 2010, 15:47   #54

looks like somebody ripped apart a back door from an old truck & tried to somehow fix it to this 'UGLY' Bentley... looks yuuukkksss....!!
Old 17th March 2010, 15:30   #55
Senior - BHPian

Yeah Scorchy,no second thoughts. This has to be the ugliest Bentley. Why do people try to do such things?
Old 21st March 2010, 02:39   #56
Senior - BHPian

The rear somehow reminds me of MORLOCKS ( he hideous creatures that lived underground and fed on humans) from the Time Machine Movie, but then its just my imagination, maybe.
Old 23rd March 2010, 18:23   #57
BHPian

It actually looks pretty cool. Like a station wagon. But yes, it does look lame from the rear. Are you sure this is a concept and not built on an existing Bentley by a coach company?
Old 23rd March 2010, 19:11   #58
BHPian

Looks like people there have got their "dzire" too!

New words need to be made & written in English language to explain what is that !
I read 3 pages, and (after reading positive remarks! no offence please!), I went back to page one!! to check -recheck!!

I have a intuition that this designer had some scores to settle with Bent*ly (company, and buyers alike!), plus during his design time, he got to see Dzire -named-er..-thing-!!
And Voila,..
He has his revenge!

Looking at the waiting time for dzires (which are almost in multiples of swifts now!!), I think this might sell well in India! (may be with even more waiting time !!!)

Care.

Ace.

Last edited by driverace : 23rd March 2010 at 19:12.
Old 25th March 2010, 10:28   #59
BHPian

The first picture was not much of a problem, but then saw the back.. man what has he done. The back looks like from a vintage car. How is the backseat passenger gonna get there. and the color yellow really does not go well with the outside.
Old 25th June 2015, 14:07   #60
BHPian

Re: Ugliest Bentley I've ever Seen - Bentley Flying Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEA View Post
difference in opinion here. the car looks awesome to me. would buy if i had the money.
+1 to this. Looks are awesome. Lovely car, tail lights and front design is great. Though I'm not happy with mat type looking fabrics.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks