Team-BHP - Ugliest Bentley I've ever Seen - Bentley Flying Star
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Ugliest Bentley I've ever Seen - Bentley Flying Star (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/77144-ugliest-bentley-ive-ever-seen-bentley-flying-star.html)

This is the ugliest Bentley I've ever come across in my life.The Bentley Flying Star. Is it a Concept, an Imagination or the worst, Reality ?:Shockked:

Raise that "thing" by another 3-4 inches, and then the ugliest yet sought after vehicle tag would transfer itself away from the Porsche Cayenne .

It just works for some brands to pull such tricks on humans and Bentley is capable.

Just for thoughts : Who would ever think that a half bitten apple would make a good logo ?. The same logic (or lack of it) in certain areas applies here too.

The rear? What in heavens sake is that? Looks totally gross!

Are you sure its a concept? I thought it was a one-off built by an external coach builder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1776404)
This is the ugliest Bentley I've ever come across in my life.The Bentley Flying Star. Is it a Concept, an Imagination or the worst, Reality ?:Shockked:

YIKES !!! forget the ugliest bentley, it may very well land up as one of the ugliest cars ever. Some may not agree, but then the whole design from the front to the back seems totally out of sync. It looks more like a cheap station wagon than anything else. Not something that you would expect out of a bentley.

@absynthguzzler : I guess you meant porshe panamera and not the cayenne.

These bespoke Shooting Brakes are only for the rich who consider themselves to be a bit too exclusive, when in fact, they're just a little retarded.

:D The rear glass seems like it is inspired by the Amby.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1776451)

@absynthguzzler : I guess you meant porshe panamera and not the cayenne.

Nope , meant the Cayenne . The Panamera is a GT sort of vehicle in the same vein as a Quattroporte , so i see some kinda relevance. But Porsche making a Luxury SUV with the same design principle is something I've personally not been able to digest :)

I kind of like the shape. Looks very streamlined, mean and aggressive. Interiors are a mess though - what's with the floor mat style carpet? Remember picking up a couple of them for 10 bucks apiece :uncontrol.

Well there are worse shooting brakes out there,especially the Astons.This one comparatively looks a little better off..!

I had to close my eyes! What on earth is this?

IMO the front is not that bad. It's rather a Bentley-ish. It's the rear they've messed with. Rather I think the whole Shooting Brakes concept is messed up. You want a flat rear, you stick with a hatch.

And what's with the interiors ? They're anything but non-sick.

you guys should be grateful to the boffins who made this.. imagine if they worked on the flying spur instead??
Bentley Estate anyone??

It looks to me like a luxury SUV edition of Baleno Station Wagonstupid:

It's a one-off AFAIR made by a coach builder called Touring Superleggera. Ugly.