Team-BHP - Treasure Discovered/Exotics Rotting in KSA.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Treasure Discovered/Exotics Rotting in KSA. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/78186-treasure-discovered-exotics-rotting-ksa.html)

Guys Team BHP has turned me in to Researcher i am always trying to find something interesting to post and i think i am doing good.
Anyways recently was lucky to find this treasure trove from one of the private collections rotting. Check it out.

wow what a collection. Sad to see these beauties gathering dust. Is the car in the last photo the stingray ?. The rolls are absolutely gorgeus even when covered with dust.

Lovely stuff again ferrari_KSA.
Sad these are left un-attended. I just loved the Porsche..
Which is the last car in black?

Its a Corvette. I hope one day importing LHD becomes easy in india.

Considering their age these cars seem to be in pretty good condition(not sure about their mechanical condition though).Looks like a good wash and polish job will make them look brand new.

Man, those are some serious, rare exotics. Why are they left unattended?

What a collection mate... I want to buy one of these if possible ;-) Why they are not in India...Wish I could take care of these beautiful pieces of engg.

My My ! The plight of the Sting Ray makes me go nuts. Whose garage is it ?

He must thank god for Shariat(KSA Court of Law), other wise i feel like, Khair chodo !(Ah, Just leave it) ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrariKSA (Post 1802530)
Its a Corvette. I hope one day importing LHD becomes easy in india.

Not any corvette bro, Its the Sting Ray. One of my ever favourites :Frustrati

Scrocher if its not the corvette then which one is this. Just by comparing this pics i thought its must be a corvette, correct me if i am wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrariKSA (Post 1802884)
Scrocher if its not the corvette then which one is this. Just by comparing this pics i thought its must be a corvette, correct me if i am wrong.

lol: What i meant was, it is not 'any' Corvette. It is a Corvette Sting Ray ! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1802901)
lol: What i meant was, it is not 'any' Corvette. It is a Corvette Sting Ray ! :D

:D

Just loved this Sting Ray. Can't resist pressing the gas on one of these

This collection of dust covered exotics n classics may just be the tip of the iceberg.
Who knows how many more cars are rotting away in forgotten garages of the rich saudis.

What do they do with these cars ultimately? The Rolls Royce cars still look like gems in spite of being dust covered. The person who owns this collection of exotics has no love for cars.

Why do people collect these if they cannot care for them. It is a nice collection, but the way they have been thrown with the cooler and the junk, I feel sorry. There are lots of enthusiast who would lovingly take care of these.

Given that there's little moisture in those parts, I'm sure the cars should be in decent mechanical condition. Buy some man!!