Team-BHP - murcielago and enzo. the war continues
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   murcielago and enzo. the war continues (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/7876-murcielago-enzo-war-continues.html)

its always been

santro and wagon R
lancer and city
MB and beemer
evolution and wrxsti

but the better of all is

which is better the lamborghini murcielago or the ferrari enzo?

I like lambos more for their persona and individuality but then the prancing horse is distinct too.

which will you select?

I would choose the Enzo ferrari! Its fast and its smooth and its built on F1 tech. I dont need a superlicense to drive one. LOL! But sadly none in production or atleast the ones in production are already sold!

hey,

is there any other ferrari with the same engine??

I went to the ferrari website and there is no enzo to be found anywhere.

that makes the murcielago the fastest production car again.

Its an impossible choice, I'm not voting, I'll feel guilty for the rest of my life whichever option I choose!!!

Dude, this is a no brainer! Enzo all the way here! If you had put another Ferrari against the Lambo, then we would have some fight, but not the Enzo...that's in a different class - a class of 3: Carrera GT, SLR, Enzo.

The Lambo wins hands down for looks, and performance wise i don't think they are in the same...category

well the difference is like .1 secs between the lambo and the enzo.

the lambo does it in 3.4 and enzo does it in 3.3.

and while enzo is sold out(only 100 pieces) lambo becomes the performance king.

I would love to own both though.

It was 349 pieces and not 100 as far as i remember! Correct me if i am wrong!

well i'll compare it juz like JC dose in Top Gear ... dcide a yard stick. which for me is

"In which car among both of them whould i prefer to take my lady love"

Well ask me such a question and i'll go for a ferrari ANYDAY. now u decide guys

You wanna Ride with your Lady love on a HORSE ?
Or will it be a BULL ?

The Murcielago definitely. Got so much more of a charcter and so much better looks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA

you are partially wrong. lol:

Ferrari built 349 units at first. Then due to huge demand they built 50 more.

Then they built a last one for charity auction making the number 400.

I believe its unfair to compare teh 2 cars..... a better comparison would have been Lambo Murci vs Ferrari F430 ...... for the simple fact that both are mass produced sports cars where as the Enzo was produced only in limited numbers 399 to be precise.

As for chosing between the 2 here goes i would definately put my hand on teh Ferrai Enzo! (Thats if i get to see one in my lifetime :D)

Quote:

Originally Posted by devarshi84
that makes the murcielago the fastest production car again.

Corrections there .... the Koenigsegg CCR is the fastest pproduction car now after it beat the McLaren F1's record.

The next king of speed will surely be the Bugatti Veyron .... with 1000bhp i beieve its will probably break all previous production car speed records!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA

Nopes 349 + 50 more pieces to keep a few elite Ferrari customers Happy!

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by devarshi84
you are partially wrong. lol:

Ferrari built 349 units at first. Then due to huge demand they built 50 more.

Then they built a last one for charity auction making the number 400.

wooah!! didnt know taht the auctioned the last factory car too? When did this happen, where and who did buy No400?

The last Enzo was sold on June 28th for a mere 950k Euros, which is nothing if you consider thats what most everyone was selling enzos for..I dont know how can anyone pay this much for this car..its a great looker from the front, but lacks anything from the side and the back..I think it is a good performer but should have had something really special there, when the name ENZO was attached to it, especially when few cars out there could easily challenge it..anyhow..Dont know who it sold to..but good its gone..the most expensive ferrari sold that day was the 412 S/MI Spider Scaglietti for a whopping 7.1 Million Pounds..phew..

Quote:

The next king of speed will surely be the Bugatti Veyron .... with 1000bhp i beieve its will probably break all previous production car speed records!
nope, there is already a Veyron beater going into production....
its the Hennessey Viper Venom SRT10 twin turbo..(1000bhp)
24 will be made ...has a better 0-60 than the veyron too..
the production veyron has not achieved 407kmph ..it was running on high speed racing wheels ...

There is also talks of a 2006 Lingenfelter Z06 800hp twin turbo to be produced..which might challenge the Venom as well there is a 1000+hp or 1200hp vette somewhere out there, that was produced in a very small number like 10 or something..