Team-BHP - Have fun with this insane video, what is this enzo guy even trying to do in the end?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Have fun with this insane video, what is this enzo guy even trying to do in the end? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/7936-have-fun-insane-video-what-enzo-guy-even-trying-do-end-2.html)

@ shridhar - Its not playing even in quick time!

iraghava - The link you gave i downloaded that player but again wasnot able to install it! It has to be unzipped and then does not install!

Guys throw some light!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA
@ shridhar - Its not playing even in quick time!

iraghava - The link you gave i downloaded that player but again wasnot able to install it! It has to be unzipped and then does not install!

Guys throw some light!

It works on Quicktime - I can confirm that.

My Quicktime asked me to download some file to play this video but even after the download it just played the vid not the audio.... but then i never bothered ..... the vid quality wasnt that great to repeat the entire process again!...... Use Quicktime guys .. it very much works there.

Cheers!

P

Wow that is one sweet video, right up to the point where they do donuts / drifts in the enzo. What sort of a moron would do that? It just hurts to see such ignorance, and abuse of so fine a car.

Also, at first, it was impressive to see that the F430 was keeping up with the enzo, but then when it becomes evident that the enzo driver wants to drift the car around the corners, he is obviously losing time by doing that, and the F430 driver looks like he has tons of experience under his belt!

If I am not mistaken, enzo's were very limited in production and only a a few hundred of them were sold to ferrari approved enthusiasts. Disappointing to see one fall in the hands of such people, who are simply abusing the car.

On the other hand, that was some impressive driving. Drifting a car like an enzo is NOT easy, and he sure as hell has some b*lls doing it so close to a wall!

aww come on, what do you expect them to do with an enzo, put it on a pedestal and worship it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero
aww come on, what do you expect them to do with an enzo, put it on a pedestal and worship it?

Or course not! But there is a a fine line between putting a machine like that to the test, and abusing it. The enzo is not just a fast, sexy looking car, its the pinnacle of all ferrari's and a track MONSTER. It it as close to a street legal F1 car that money can buy. Ferrari has spent a few million researching and building the enzo, and doing donuts and drifts like he was in the parking lot is simply idiotic. Who cares about tires and brakes, but he is just messing up that beautiful ferrari in many ways. The car was designed to lap a racetrack like no other street car out there. Just put this video on any major ferrari forum and see how mad most ferrari owners will get!

It's a MP4 file which means that you'l need to download the codec for it to play. This vid plays on every player on my comp.

Anyway back to the vid : The F430 is said to be as quick (if not quicker) than the F40. But wow, look at the acceleration on that Enzo. It just took off!!!

I had a similar vid of a race between the 360 Modena and the F50, around Monza.

Shan2nu