Team-BHP - The Liveable Supercar ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   The Liveable Supercar ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/7941-liveable-supercar.html)

Ok guys now we all know that supercars are for Fun and style but imagine faced with the problems of living with one.Imagine things like routine city driving , comfort , equipment , technology , ease of use , maintanence, diveability and ofcource style.Then which of the supercars fullfills this job to the fullest?

IMO the Mercedes SLR Mclaren is the most comfortable,luxurious,easy to use supercar with a very easily accessible topspeed in excess of 200mph.The second one will be the Porsche Carrera GT but buy a far distance..

boy u sure know how to steal others concepts.

u just saved me a lot of work and reasearch.

but Enzo doesnt belong there. Its not a regular car.

its got to be the porche carrera GT for me.one hell of a super car.the day i saw it zoom past our car in london.i was like woow !!the feeling you get when you see cars like that in person is just something else !!

Rev

I dont care about practicality. And thus will go for my object of desire - The Ferrari Enzo.

Buttttttttttttttttttt the Mclaren F1 would win as a daily usage hands down. Its even got space for luggage!

GTO

Daily usage, then it would have to be the SLR. Heck, it even has a slushbox!

I would go for the Porsche Carrera GT. Porsches are extremely reliable cars. The Mclaren F1 would come as a second preference for me

Dippy

Quote:

Buttttttttttttttttttt the Mclaren F1 would win as a daily usage hands down. Its even got space for luggage
That's one of the reason why my vote goes to the Mclaren F1.

It's not just one of the fastest production cars but, it's said to be very driver friendly within city limits.

It's light weight means that it'll be relatively more FE than the other supercars.

Probably the only car on the list that can seat more than 2 adults.

And with luggage space, equal to that of a Fiesta boot......space is never a problem.

Shan2nu

If I am able to afford any of these cars, then Iam in dreamland, which means I can afford the F1 too.

Come on, it's got boot space in the sides, three proper seats, the best driving position in thw world. It notifies Mclaren engineers regularly about the car's condition and they keep you updated.
The controls are light enough for easy everyday use, the visibility is excellent all around. It has one of the best engines ever made and packs a megaton punch that was unrivalled for 12 years.

The only two other cars I considered were the Murcie and the CGT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devarshi84
boy u sure know how to steal others concepts.

u just saved me a lot of work and reasearch.

what does this mean.

and guys when i say practical,i mean which is the most luxurious and easiest car to drive of the lot.i know that the it may not be your favourite supercar.

does the Mclaren F1 have climate control or audio system?

Quote:

Originally Posted by devarshi84
but Enzo doesnt belong there. Its not a regular car.

Regular cars? Merve did mention supercars. :p

My vote goes for the SLR. I was having a difficult time choosing between the two but in the end, it turns out that for me SLR would be the most easy to live with.

Merve, how come no M5? Would have voted for that with my eyes closed.

For daily usage, it would have to be the SLR and that's the one I voted for. But, I still feel it dosen't look great and sucks overall. My favourites in this poll are the CGT, F1 and Ford GT.

My choice is CGT and it is the most easy to live with supercar IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deeps
Merve, how come no M5? Would have voted for that with my eyes closed.

M5 is a 4-door saloon with supercar humiliating performance.thats why i left it out.

The Ford GT for me guys...have always had a soft corner to that car...its the sexiest looking car,according to me.
Then it would obviously be the Porsche, followed by the Enzo...and the SLR.

has to be the Buggati EB4/16 Veyron! Practicality i dont care as long as i am in the Bugatti!