Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2010, 17:17   #76
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

Where do you watch Top gear? does it air on BBC?
Old 20th July 2010, 17:45   #77
BHPian

@ harshal
go to finalgear.com and follow the instuctions

watched episode -4
apart from the shootout between the Audi & Porsche it was an overall ok-not-so-great episode for me.

The camping, caravan and motor-homes thing has been dragged for quite a bit in many episodes over many seasons.

They need to come up with some new summer ideas to keep the entertainment factor alive.
Andy Garcia was cool

Their hats were hilarious, and so was jeremy's camper.

lets hope there is better in store for the remaining season... (waiting to see stig at the lego land )
cheers!!

Last edited by schitre05 : 20th July 2010 at 17:46.
Old 20th July 2010, 19:14   #78
Senior - BHPian

Inrtoduction to TG S15E04.. "On tonight's TopGear, I wear a Hat. Richard wears a Hat. And James wears a Hat!

The Kid's face, after Richard stole his tent was priceless!
Old 20th July 2010, 19:25   #79
Senior - BHPian

And there is some good news, was looking up on of the sites and it said that top gear will be testing the bugatti galibier 16C in of the episodes of the season. Really hope they are keeping the best for the last.
Old 22nd July 2010, 22:38   #80
Senior - BHPian

Next episode will feature Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz in the Reasonably Priced Car!! And James drives the 1200bhp Veyron Supersports!
Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz in the Reasonably Priced Car Transmission – BBC Top Gear
Old 23rd July 2010, 10:50   #81
Senior - BHPian

TG S 15 E 4 was truly entertaining. It was all that we expect from TG. Ridiculousness

Loved JCs 2 leveled campervan, and loved his screaming when his car was swaying left to right, am surpirsed how he did not get sea sick.

a truly entertaining episode.

cheers,
ac
Old 23rd July 2010, 17:15   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Next episode will feature Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz in the Reasonably Priced Car!! And James drives the 1200bhp Veyron Supersports!
Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz in the Reasonably Priced Car Transmission – BBC Top Gear
Excellent! Cannot wait for this one!
Old 26th July 2010, 14:26   #83
Senior - BHPian

Saw it on tv in beautiful HD last night. It is an incredible episode with the Veyron Super Sport, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.

However, it is the last fifteen or so minutes of the show which left me with goosebumps, tears in my eyes and completely humbled. For me, it will forever be the greatest short-film on a motoring show. If you don't know why I say this, two words: Ayrton Senna.
Old 26th July 2010, 16:22   #84
Senior - BHPian

This is BY FAR the best episode of this season .It was so entertaining and the veyron supersport with a 1:16 was awesome.
And Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz were so fun and Diaz was so so pretty.

The tribute to Aryton Senna was simply brilliant. Wish all episodes were this entertaining.

Totally loved it.
Old 26th July 2010, 16:54   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Saw it on tv in beautiful HD last night. It is an incredible episode with the Veyron Super Sport, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.

However, it is the last fifteen or so minutes of the show which left me with goosebumps, tears in my eyes and completely humbled. For me, it will forever be the greatest short-film on a motoring show. If you don't know why I say this, two words: Ayrton Senna.
Same here dude!It was beautifully done.And the super sport was just wow!R.I.P Senna. :(
Old 26th July 2010, 17:26   #86
BHPian

S15E05 was the best episode of the season.. especially the part about the racing god Senna..
Old 26th July 2010, 17:49   #87
Senior - BHPian

I apologise in advance because this is going to be quite a long post. This is by far, the best episode of Top Gear in the last 3 seasons. Started off quite well, with the nice Dakar-prepped Touareg. Was good to see a non-staged race after sometime. Well, it looked non-staged. That followed by the news which was about average. And then the good stuff started to flow. The Bugatti SS film was stunning. The way that thing gathers pace beg us belief. 0-100 mph in 4.5 seconds? Move over, SSC Ultimate Aero. How that car went to 266 mph in an average run is brilliant. I wonder why James couldn't do it, though. Then the SIARPC was quite funny and one of the few of those star-segments I actually enjoyed. And then to finish, one of the best ever short films on a motoring legend. The way Ayrton Senna's funeral was held, 3 days of mourning in the country and then the tribute to the greatest driver ever to have sat behind the wheel of a Formula 1 car. I was left speechless! Well done, Top Gear.
Stunning!
Old 26th July 2010, 18:00   #88
BHPian

Best episode of TG ever. (and I've seen them all)

I've already seen the senna piece 3 times.
Old 26th July 2010, 19:09   #89
Senior - BHPian

Sorry about the second post, but I honestly do not see the TG team topping this episode in the season finale. Unless obviously they have a comparo between the 458, the Gallardo SL, and the SLS.
Old 26th July 2010, 20:46   #90
Senior - BHPian

What a tribute to late Ayrton Senna! Hats off to Top gear!!! This would probably be one of the best episodes this season. One that ended on a mournful note rather than 'on a bombshell'.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks