Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2010, 13:41   #16
BHPian

There should be a BP monitoring system in built with all those bhp's and g's pushing and pulling the occupants!

Looks good but nothing strikingly different in the design.
Old 7th July 2010, 11:17   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
2000 horses is just unreal. How mush of it will it be able to put down on the road?
Took the words right out of my mouth! Having 2000 horses is one thing, transferring that to drag performance another. If its a rear wheel drive, fat chance the Dagger will have the grip (at launch) to clock a 1.5 second time.

Either ways, this seems to be a mere publicity stunt. The car has yet to be properly timed on tarmac.
Old 7th July 2010, 11:37   #18
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

LOL. The website is using a template probably bought off Tempate Monster and the introductory paragraph quotes a line from a movie. Looks like some pure trailer-park white trash got a few thousand Dollars to blow on some ridiculous marketing. This thing is never going to get made.
Old 7th July 2010, 11:45   #19
Senior - BHPian

On the looks front, this definitely looks good. I expected to see something hideous or out of shape, but they seem to have given it a good form.

Was never a fan of thin streamline LED lightings, but it does not not look bad here. I love the way the car seems to be hugging the road.

Surely insane. I guess this is to cars, what the Dodge Tomahawk is to the world of bikes

Most Viewed