Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2010, 20:11   #16
BHPian

the rear looks ok. but the front somehow looks like its been designed by koreans. somehow dont understand the point of x3. you would either have an x1 or x5, unless every inch in between makes another model.
Old 21st July 2010, 00:07   #17
Team-BHP Support

It looks horribly wrong, yet I can't seem to be able to put a finger on the bad bits. It looks very disproportionate thanks to it's punched-nose and it's short rear. The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of Korea and China. In fact, if Mahindra were asked to design the X3 for BMW, this is probably what it would look like!
Old 21st July 2010, 12:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc View Post
Honestly I don't see any similarity. In fact I think they differ significantly. The consoles are different, color scheme is different and gearshift area also differs. I like the Q5's interiors as compared to the X3's. But then these are subjective things. Also agree with ajmat - I too don't see any 'newness'.
Agree with @Cesc ... there's no similarity between the two.
And yes, Q5 looks much better than X3.

Whats wrong with BMW? Are they trying to out-do Cayenne in terms of ugliness?

The C pillars have to be the worst part of the new X3.

This seems like a case of "a botox treatment for overcoming midlife crisis, going horribly wrong"
From the front, it looks like an E class with a weird grill.
Interiors are obviously First Class but overall there's hardly change from the previous version.

Last edited by Jaggu : 21st July 2010 at 12:43. Reason: Please go through Announcement sections before proceeding. No back to back posts, its spamming! Thanks
Old 21st July 2010, 12:51   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
In fact, if Mahindra were asked to design the X3 for BMW, this is probably what it would look like!
Mahindra would have made it look ghastlier than the prev gen.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks