Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2010, 12:25   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept.

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept shown at Paris Auto show. It is an experimental car and no production is planned.

Name:  lamborghinisestoelementolive.jpg
Views: 3474
Size:  55.7 KB

source
Attached Thumbnails
Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-10lamborghiniconcept.jpg  

Lamborghini teasers before Paris Auto show EDIT:It's Sesto Elemento Concept-05lamborghiniconcept.jpg  

Last edited by .anshuman : 30th September 2010 at 12:29.
Old 30th September 2010, 13:46   #77
BHPian

Theyve gone and messed up a Lamborghini
Never expected such a ugly car from them, even if it is just a one-off!
The teasers were mindblowing but the actual car looks yuck.

P.S. - Maybe im just over-reacting, lets wait a bit more & time will tell.
Old 30th September 2010, 15:51   #78
Senior - BHPian

^^If you find this one ugly, the Estoque was worse. To add insult to injury it was a four-door! Why not launch a sister concern for cars which just don't suit the brand image. Why fool around with the lunatic legacy?!
At least I'm glad that the aforementioned cars won't make it to production.
Old 30th September 2010, 18:22   #79
BHPian

woah what a car . it looks amazing with that spoiler and shark like headlights . but still the 670-sv the best .
Old 30th September 2010, 19:16   #80
Senior - BHPian

This is the first time I've been revolted by a Lamborghini concept. And i'm very sad about it. Just too many creases and folds and tarted-up bits, like a teenage boy with lots of money and no sense of aesthetics would do. Big letdown, Centre Stilo.
Old 30th September 2010, 19:36   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
^^If you find this one ugly, the Estoque was worse. To add insult to injury it was a four-door! Why not launch a sister concern for cars which just don't suit the brand image. Why fool around with the lunatic legacy?!
At least I'm glad that the aforementioned cars won't make it to production.
I dont want no sister concern lambos, I want a 4 door lambo and an suv lambo. if you are forgetting lambo use to make a 4x4 before and before that weren't they into tractors.

I want my non-coupe versions as well...porsche took a great chance and had success and now aston, smart people see the need and develop the right product based on their culture as porsche and aston did. granted porsche is ugly and aston is a piece of work but atleast they tried and delivered.

i dont understand this need for purity, i find it full of BS, if you can make, make all types of cars.

I want a ferrari 4x4 and sedan too...

BTW: A good source has confirmed that estoque is going to go into production once they settle the new V12 car at Geneva.

Last edited by 1Day : 30th September 2010 at 19:38.
Old 30th September 2010, 20:11   #82
BHPian

Woah thats one butt-ugly car..i always respected the lambo but this looks like the designers at the studio were smoking some really cheap stuff.

anyway i dont support that the estoque was ugly i found it really good a four door car that still has super car traits and wasnt that the USP?just my thought
Old 30th September 2010, 22:12   #83
Senior - BHPian

I think, this just might come up into a very small number production like the Reventon. Reminds me of the Italdesign Cala, but a much more angular one.
Old 30th September 2010, 22:27   #84
BHPian

Why do I get the feeling that this could probably be a peek into how the next gen gallardo might look like..? hmmm!
Old 1st October 2010, 04:16   #85
Senior - BHPian

Did anyone see the sedan from Lotus, this is what I was talking about in my last post, smart companies and business people know where the money is at.

Way to go lotus.

Lotus has done a great job with their 5 car concept debut @ Paris.
Old 1st October 2010, 11:38   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanth_benz View Post
Why do I get the feeling that this could probably be a peek into how the next gen gallardo might look like..? hmmm!
Even I feel the same. Give the wacky looking touches a miss and this could very much end up looking like the next Gallardo.
Old 14th October 2010, 23:22   #87
Senior - BHPian

A video of the JOTA being tested at the Nurburgring. The V12 soul seems aptly carried over

@Mods - I got completely no clue as of why the original Jota thread is now renamed as the Sesto Elemento Concept Thread. Both are completely different cars and we were discussing on the Murcielago successor for a long time and Team-BHP now has NO thread running on the topic! Please do needful and move this post to wherever you feel is suitable.

Last edited by Scorcher : 14th October 2010 at 23:28.
Old 14th October 2010, 23:41   #88
Team-BHP Support

Off late, I've felt that Lamborghini have gone soft with the Murcielago and the Gallardo. Yes, soft. (Lets leave the Reventon and the Murcielago SV out of this just for a moment.) If you park a Countach or a Diablo next to a Murcielago, you'd agree with me. But this is just vulgar, just like the way the Countach was. And I like it, just because it is absolutely vulgar!

It may never see the light of the day, but it just shows that Lamborghini haven't lost touch. They've just injected quite a lot of modernity into their designs and retained that sense of craziness. I wouldn't be surprised if Lamborghini retain the 'Ultimate Pin-up' crown in the future.
Old 15th October 2010, 03:05   #89
Senior - BHPian

Why are we mixing the Jota with the Sesto Elemento?
Old 15th October 2010, 03:12   #90

Thank God it is not being Produced. It is Awfully ugly!!

Most Viewed